thirteen

The finishing touches were underway, finishing up last minute details before the heist actually happened. Beatriz was in charge of fueling up the cars, giving them enough to get there and back without stopping. Bea closed the hatch to the last car, putting aside the container of gas. Everyone was doing the minor details, keeping up to date with the others.

"Hobbs is on the other side of the city." Mia called out, turning to look over at her brother. "We're not gonna get a better window." She said.

Beatriz walked over to Gisele as soon as Dom called out that it was showtime. "First team in position, let's go." A helmet was tossed to Beatriz as she approached. She caught it, placing it on her head and strapping it under her chin. Beatriz then climbed onto the back of the bike as Gisele finished getting herself ready.

The first team headed out, following Gisele who was leading the pack away from the warehouse. Beatriz's arms were wrapped around Gisele's waist, balancing herself on the back of the bike. They were unaware that DSS were seconds away from entering the warehouse, escaping with seconds to spare.

Keir looked out the window as he pulled into the warehouse. The rest of the agents jumped out of the SUV, guns aimed at the team. Keir noticed right away that there were only four people there - and one person that wasn't on the list of known associates of Toretto. Keir grabbed the spare gun that was left behind by one of the agents. He cocked it back, just in case.

He climbed out of the car, standing by the SUV. Hobbs drove in quickly, slamming straight into the Charger. Dom just stood there, allowing it to happen. As soon as Hobbs got out of the jeep, he looked over at Dom. "Took me a while to find that tracking chip. But not as long to flip the receiver." Hobbs said.

Keir smirked, waving his hand at Dom.

"You're goin' down, Toretto."

As Gisele drove down the road, Bea felt her phone buzz against her side. She shifted slightly, reaching into her jacket pocket. Beatriz grabbed Gisele's jacket to keep herself safe. But as soon as she saw the message from Mia, she nearly lost her grip. "Triz, careful!"

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." Beatriz's head snapped backward to the phone that was now crushed under the weight of a car that drove over it. "Shit!"

"Triz, what's the matter?"

"Tej!" Bea shouted.

"What's the matter, Triz?"

"Mia just sent an SOS!" Beatriz said. Gisele's body tensed up. "The warehouse has been raided!" With Mia staying behind with Vince, Bea and Mia came up with a plan if things went south on her end. Mia decided she'd send Beatriz a text with either SOS in all caps, meaning DSS raided their warehouse or sos in lowercase if Reyes found their location.

Now, no one else knew about the plan outside of the two of them.

And right now, DSS was at the warehouse.

"We gotta stop!" Beatriz looked around, "Gisele, turn left!"

Keir stopped in mid-step when Hobbs and Dom came flying out of a window. They crashed onto the table, breaking it. He stared while Dom and Hobbs fought. Mia Toretto ran forward, shouting at her brother to stop. Keir's eyes widened when Dom got Hobbs onto his back, beating the absolute shit out of him. The other man in the warehouse shouted at Dom to stop as well.

The DSS agents didn't know what to do but stood there, guns aimed at Dom and Hobbs. They couldn't shoot or they'd hit Hobbs. Dom and Hobbs were taking it out on each other, not even Keir could think of a way to stop them. "Hobbs!" Keir shouted as Mia screamed her brother's name.