fifty-five

Beatriz had the radio on her lap as she drove with the rest of the team. Tej told them that they had a lot of company coming after them. They really didn't have much of a chance other than to get to the other side before any of them were killed. "All right, team, here's the plan. There's a sea lock at the opening by the bay. We get there first and close it, we can stop the submarine from escaping into open water and disappearing forever." Hobbs explained.

"I've got the location. It's ten miles southwest." Ramsey confirmed.

"Ten miles? We're not gonna make it ten seconds!" Little Nobody said.

Beatriz was happy she picked out a white car for this part, she was also happy that Roman decided to pick the bright orange Lambo. The company behind them were going for Roman first, since he was the one car that could see clearly on the ice. Bea heard Roman shouted as he lost control for a moment. She shook her head.

Min Woo drove around him quickly, peering into the mirror. 

"What's the matter, Roman? Forgot your snow tires?" Tej asked. Roman just screamed as he spun in circles across the ice while the others were driving perfectly fine with their snow tires that Roman failed to think about. 

"You lovin' that Lambo now?" Letty asked.

Min Woo scoffed. "You were told that the Lambo was a bad idea, you should really listen." Min Woo shrugged.

"All right, everyone. We'll deal with that launch chip later. Right now I want that sub in deep water where no one can find it. Find me the fastest route out of that bay." Cipher ordered.

Nikoletta turned back to her computer, looking at the map to see what was the quickest way out of there. She controlled the sub along the way as well. But there was a little voice in the back of her head, telling her to stop.

"Why are they shootin' at me?!" 

"Oh, I don't know know, Rome, I bet it has nothing to do with the fact you are in a bright orange Lamborghini or the fact you don't have snow tires so you are an easier target." Beatriz said. 

"Shut up, Triz!" 

"Hey, you asked!"

As Nikoletta sat at her computer, she could hear Cipher speaking to Dom. It sounded like Dom was ready to double-cross them somehow. Nikoletta looked at the map and the heat signatures. "They're heading for the sea lock. They're trying to trap the sub in the bay." Nikoletta said as she looked back at Cipher.

Cipher shook her head, standing up from her chair. "I should have taken care of this a long time ago." Nikoletta licked her lips, looking back at the screen to the dots that belonged to Beatriz and Keir. "Rhodes, take his team out." Nikoletta's heart sank into her stomach. 

Nikoletta's eyes flicked to the dot that belonged to Beatriz. 

"Roman, get in front of me." Tej told him so he could avoid the bullets. Bea looked into the rearview as Roman drove around Tej to get in front of him. Tej was one of the few that picked out something that was bullet proof. Beatriz's eyes went forward again as Tej began to shoot at the company behind them. A smile appeared on Bea's face – now this was the team she knew and loved. 

Min Woo laughed at Tej's excitement until he saw a crew coming on their right. His laughter died down, "Shit." He said under his breath. 

"Guys, we got snowmobiles on the right." Roman said once he saw them too. 

"They're gonna flank us!" Letty said. 

Archer looked back just as Hobbs drove straight into the second team that was about to be on their asses. "No they ain't." Hobbs commented. Archer smiled as she sat back in her seat.