eighteen

It put a sour taste in Bea's mouth, seeing her sister's picture up on the multiple screens. They were learning about Shaw's crew, going over names and their specialties. Beatriz sat on the table, sitting criss-cross with her fingers wrapped around the edge. She was facing Gisele, watching her clean the weaponry.

"This is crazy, man," Bea glanced over her shoulder at Roman.

"What are you talkin' about now?" Tej asked.

"I'm sittin' here lookin' at these images... it's like we're huntin' our evil twins." Beatriz rolled her eyes, shaking her head. "Look at this black dude right here, he's handsome. Clearly, that's me." Tej rolled his eyes. "We got a white Hobbs. This is Han." Beatriz looked over her shoulder to see who Roman was pointing to.

She shook her head as she looked over at Han.

"Tej, it's an African in a beanie. That's like your Mini-Me, man." Roman joked. Tej looked away, shaking his head. Roman laughed as he continued down the line, "And Brian! When did you do this photoshoot?" Roman asked. Brian laughed, holding up the middle finger straight at Roman. "I'm just playin', man. You know you're the prettiest blond around here." Roman stated.

Bea's attention was drawn to Hobbs arriving back with Hicks and Keir. Hobbs climbed out of the car, getting the team's attention instantly. "We got two things. First off, this is the worst damn city in the world to commit a crime. They got cameras on every street corner." Hobbs explained as the team approached the table. Bea turned around, remaining seated on the table. "I got video footage from CCTV of the raid. Let's track that, see where it leads us." Hobbs said, passing the hard drive over to Tej.

Keir stopped by the table, looking over at Hobbs. "And secondly, we just got confirmation on what Shaw's crew grabbed from Interpol." Bea was definitely curious about what they took. "They ripped off the database of every location that houses the final component that they need." Hobbs stated.

"So where are they at?" Brian asked.

"There are over two dozen of them around Europe." Hicks stated.

"But the list is only good for 96 hours. Which means, wherever Shaw's crew is going to hit next, it's gonna happen within the next four days. They got a window, and so do we. We gotta move." Hobbs explained.

"Hobbs is right." Dom said. Beatriz looked over at Dom. "So let's break this down. You met 'em, what do we know?" Dom asked.

"We know they have to be runnin' custom engines. You heard that flip car goin' through those gears." Tej said.

"Sequential transmission." Han said.

"That wasn't a normal engine," Bea commented.

"That was a turbo diesel. It sounded like something you hear at Le Mans." Brian said.

"Did you see it take all those hits and still stay flat in the corners?" Tej asked.

"Yeah, hydraulics."

"Or magnetic suspension."

Hicks looked over at Hobbs, starting to realize why Hobbs and Keir called upon Dom and his crew. They were firing back and forth, trying to come up with potential ideas of what they were looking for. Hobbs just shrugged.

"Who not only had access to the components, but can fabricate somethin' like that?" Han asked.

"Maybe a handful of shops in London." Brian said.

"Regular tuner shops aren't gonna cut it on this one." Dom said. "We're gonna have to dig deeper than that. Han, Bea, Gisele, Roman, you're up." Beatriz pushed herself off the table, standing next to Han. "We find the guy who made that car, we find Shaw." Dom said.