fifty-one

Nikoletta was paying attention to screen by her head. She could see inside Dom's car, but instead of going the path he was supposed to go get to to collect the codes, he was pulling into an alleyway. Niko glanced over to Cipher, seeing her expression and hearing her words. "What are you doing?" She questioned.

"Engine's misfiring. I gotta check it out."

"No, that's not part of the plan, Dom," Cipher reminded him.

"Clearly." Nikoletta hit her chuckle at Dom's comment. "But unless you want the engine to seize on the job..." Niko had to give it Dom, he was a good negotiator.

"You have five minutes." Cipher snapped her fingers at Nikoletta. She quickly got footage from the cameras around Dom and the Charger to have eyes on him from all angles. Nikoletta watched as Dom held up his hand, showing off all five fingers to say he'd have it done in five. Seconds later, Dom had the hood up, blocking their view of him. "I want another visual." Cipher ordered.

Nikoletta got to work, using God's Eye to locate Dom. "ATM footage coming your way." Niko said, leaning back in the chair. Her arms were behind her head. Nikoletta sat up quickly when a van came down the street, blocking the view of the camera from the ATM, ultimately blocking Dom.

"I don't like this."

Nikoletta was looking for other cameras to use, however there were only two cameras in that exact location. Niko's eyes narrowed – she understood it was an alleyway, but like Cipher, Niko knew something wasn't right. Especially when the van backed into the space between the two buildings, cutting off any visual they had on Toretto.

"I want to see Toretto."

"There aren't any more cameras."

"Then find something." Nikoletta wasn't well versed in God's Eye. She had only gotten to play with it a few minutes last night when Cipher and Toretto arrived back with the program. Niko barely had time to learn the program, but Cipher wasn't backing down. "Punch in on something reflective. A car mirror, anything." Nikoletta did just that.

However, everything place she checked around for a good view for Toretto, it was blocked, one way or another.

Nikoletta was typing her fingers right off with how quickly she was trying to find anything to spot Toretto with. "Jesus, punch in on something."

"I'm trying." Nikoletta said. "Everything I've been trying has been blocked."

"I'm not liking this. Something's not right." Cipher stated, ignoring Nikoletta as she continued her job. "Rhodes, you close?

"Yeah." Rhodes answered from his location.

"Go."

Nikoletta noticed the truck starting to move out of position. "Wait! The truck's moving." Niko looked at the cameras, watching the truck leave. As it turned the corner, going back onto the road, Niko saw Dom leaning down into the hood. As soon as he was finished, he closed the hood, holding up the piece that was making his engine seize up.

-

"This might be a stupid question,"

Keir held back his eye roll as he sat off to the side with Little Nobody. He was tasked to keep Little Nobody out of their way while the rest of the team figured out the plan. Little Nobody was far too gong-ho about the whole "capturing" Dom thing, and the team needed him distracted while they did the real plan.