sixty-nine

"Guys, please stop."

"It's time to get you livin'." Tej said, holding up Min Woo's new phone. He was setting up the kid's dating profile.

"I don't need a profile." Min Woo looked over at Han. "Han, help!"

Han shook his head, "Sorry, Min Woo, I can't stop 'em." Han sipped on the beer as Beatriz came out of the the house with two bowls.

"Triz!"

"Yeah?"

"Stop 'em from making me a profile!" Beatriz gave Min Woo a weird look as she walked over to the table to set down the bowls. "A dating app profile." Min Woo grounded.

Bea laughed. "Sorry, Min Woo, I can't help you there. You know how Roman and Tej made mine."

Han tilted his head, looking at his fiancée. "What was that?" Beatriz froze as she went to grab a soda instead of a beer from the bucket of ice.

"Nothing." Bea answered quickly. Han would find out what happened while he was gone – there were some things that Bix was keeping from him on purpose. Apparently being on dating apps while he was gone was one of those things.

"There," Min Woo groaned. "Profile done." Tej passed the phone over to Min Woo. He sighed, looking at the dating profile on Tinder no less that Tej made for him. He shook his head at the picture – you could tell he was forcing a smile. "You're welcome."

"Now, you give it about three, four days-" Roman said.

"It never happens instantly." Tej said.

Ramsey stood there, watching the boys as the chimes started coming in rapidly. Min Woo's profile was only up for about a minute and he already had matches coming in. He had about twelve matches happen in the span of five seconds. Even Han was impressed with the speed.

However, Tej and Roman weren't impressed. "Let me see your profile picture again." Ramsey was having the time of her life, watching Tej and Roman panic over the fact that Min Woo had matches unlike them.

"He must have put a filter on there."

Min Woo's head snapped up to Tej. "You took the picture!" Min Woo looked at the profile picture. "You can see Han's arm in the picture." Min Woo said.

"It's 'cause he's young, that's all." Roman said.

"Oh, yeah, that's the reason." Han commented, sipping on the beer.

"Min Woo!" Min Woo snapped the phone closed as Little B approached after a drive with Dom. "What are you guys lookin' at?" Min Woo hid the phone behind him.

Ramsey jumped in as Beatriz went to. "Wait. No, no, no, no." Beatriz started laughing at the sight of five people trying to stop an eight-year-old from finding out about Tinder. But if Dom and Letty found out what they were doing, they knew how to hide bodies. Ramsey took Little B by the shoulders, making him walk away from the group of boys. "Can I sit next to you?" Ramsey asked.

Beatriz walked over to Min Woo, leaning down by his ear. "Just delete it later. They'll never know." Bea smirked.

"We are just tryin' to open Min Woo's mind up." Tej said.

"And I continue to tell you guys that I'm not interested in dating, or relationships, or sex for that matter." Min Woo said. Roman and Tej started talking over each other before Little B could ask his question. Ramsey quickly took him away as Letty came out of the kitchen.

Tej looked over his shoulder to Little B and Letty. "Nosy boy."

Bea scoffed. "Yeah, and when you were eight, you were probably asking similar questions, but instead of cellphones and technology that gives us dating apps, it was probably your dad finding Play Boy or other dirty magazines." Bea stated.