fifty-seven

Min Woo drove behind Tej on the way down to Dom and Letty's farmhouse in the middle of nowhere. The flight was less than eventful until the last three hours when Ramsey made some big discoveries. Knowing what they knew now, they really needed to get Dom and Letty involved. They could do it on their own, but having Dom and Letty involved would be extra helpful.

"I still think we should have called ahead." Archer said, sitting in the passenger seat. Min Woo was thinking the same thing, but after the Cipher mission, Dom and Letty decided to go off the grid. They didn't want anyone knowing where they were outside of the team. Not even Mr. Nobody knew where they were located (or he was lying and say he had no idea).

"You know Dom and Letty are protecting Little B, they don't want outside sources coming for their asses." Min Woo said.

"Still."

"I'm agreeing with you." Min Woo tapped his thumbs against the steering wheel. "Outside of the occasional text message between Triz and Letty, they are completely off the grid. I doubt they've even seen the video." Min Woo said.

Archer thought for a moment. "Bat signal." Min Woo rolled his eyes. "No, no, Dom signal." She smirked.

"Don't let Dom hear you say that, he will hurt you." Min Woo said.

Archer just laughed.

Beatriz sat in the backseat with Ramsey, playing with the rings on her fingers. Bea wasn't going to lie, she wished Letty checked her phone more than once a month. It was hidden in the barn in a place only Letty knew about. She could only check it about once a month so Dom didn't get suspicious of Letty's sudden going into the barn for a few minutes at a time.

She did want to warn her sister that they were coming to see them, and potentially convince them to come along with them.

"You think Dom's gonna be happy to see us?" Roman asked.

"I think Dom's gonna shot us." Ramsey said.

Roman shook his head. "Naw, Dom ain't gonna shoot us. We're family." Roman smiled. Ramsey and Beatriz exchanged looks before going silent. Everyone knew that they should have gotten into contact with Dom and Letty somehow, but being completely off the grid, they were unreachable. But right now, they really needed their help.

"You were sayin'?" Tej asked as he came to a stop. Bea and Ramsey leaned to the side, looking at Dom and Letty, aimed and ready to attack them. Dom had a shotgun in his hands, pointing it directly at the SUV.

"I-I'll talk to 'im." Beatriz knew if she just got out of the car, they'd back down but Roman wanted to be the one to reveal who they were. "Yo, yo!" Roman called out as he rolled down the window. He stuck his arms out the window. "We come in peace." Bea rolled he eyes. "We come in peace!" Roman opened the door, making a heart with his hands above his head.

"Is he making a fucking heart?" Archer asked.

Min Woo closed his eyes. "He is."

"I thought we agreed that Triz would be the one who announced our arrival?" Archer said. Min Woo shrugged, he thought that same thing, apparently Roman had other ideas.

"If he does the tan line-" Tej groaned as Roman proceed to use the tanning line as Dom and Letty lowered their weapons. "Get your ass back in the car." Tej shook his head.

Ramsey sighed. "Maybe we should have left him in LA."

"Heard that!" Roman snapped as he climbed back into the car when Dom and Letty gave them the all clear to come onto their property. Beatriz smirked at Roman as the team drove the rest of the way down to the front of the house and barn. Beatriz was the first one out of the car, running to Letty. It was really nice to see her sister again, it had been over a year since she last saw Letty.