forty

Min Woo sat in the passenger seat while Bea drove across the desert to get to the location in Abu Dhabi where they'd be meeting Ramsey's friend. Min Woo looked at Beatriz - this was the first time he was seeing Bea drive from inside the car. He obviously saw her race Morimoto and beat his ass at the last turn, but Min Woo was never inside her car.

She had quick reflexes, the gear shift was moved so quickly, Min Woo barely noticed her hand was off the wheel before it was back onto it. Beatriz was focused on driving on the road, heading to the resort that was booked for them. But Min Woo was interested in how Bea drove - it was different from Roman's way and obviously different from his.

Bea kept her eyes on the road in front of her, driving between Tej and Letty. The sports car was just like Beatriz's style, she just wished Han was there, hell even Gisele. Either of them, Beatriz could be happy. Of course, she was happy to be with her family, and happy that Min Woo was in the passenger seat, but she missed her boyfriend and best friend dearly. Especially during this mission.

Once the team arrived at the resort, Bea climbed out. She was wearing a flowy dress that was hiding her bikini under it. She wasn't normally one to wear a dress, but Letty found it while they were changing at the airport and told Bea to wear it. She trusted Letty when it came to her clothes, she always had.

Min Woo placed the sunglasses on his face when he climbed out of the grey Jaguar XKR-S. He looked back at the car, then looking around at the others - Mr. Nobody was giving the team any and everything they wanted to travel to collect the device. Min Woo was honestly shocked to see those cars when they were waiting for them at the airport.

Keir got out of the bright yellow Ferrari. He definitely felt out of place with the rest of the team, but he knew what was to come now. It was something the family was used to, and it was something he'd have to get used to. He was part of the family now, whether or not he liked it.

Beatriz was sitting in a lounge chair outside of the cabana, eyes closed, soaking up the sun. Her left knee was bent as she sat out in the sun. The strapless bikini was perfect for the weather - and for the tan that Bea wanted to get.

Yes, she was distracting herself. She didn't want her mind to wander, even though with her eyes closed, the flashes of Han's death were still there. Bea just had to remember that they were one step closer to finding Shaw, even after his surprise attack on the mountain road. Beatriz could worry about everything else after they caught Shaw.

Removing her sunglasses from her face, Beatriz looked towards the beach. Min Woo was on the beach, acting like a kid. Bea should have known that Min Woo had never been to the beach - he definitely wouldn't have been able to afford going down to the beach back in Japan. Bea didn't get the chance to see one of Japan's beaches during her year there, so she doubted Min Woo got the chance either.

Ramsey was in the water, keeping an eye on Min Woo while the others had a little bit of peace.

It definitely felt weird having a peaceful moment on the beach. It felt wrong in Bea's book, considering what they were doing and who was after them, but it was totally relaxing just to sit and listen to the waves. Beatriz sat up, placing her legs on either side of the lounge chair.

"Now that is a woman that's worth fallin' out a plane for." Beatriz rolled her eyes at Tej and Roman's comments about Ramsey. She had just gotten out of the water, walking over to Min Woo to grab her towel. Min Woo excitedly showed her the sand castle he built.

Beatriz got up from the lounge chair, walking up the stairs of the cabana. She grabbed a glass bottle of water.

"Get out of that, man. I got dibs on that. You see me lookin' at that." Roman said.