Chapter 310

Isabela was overwhelmed with shock as she trembled!

'How... how did he know that the boiling pot was going to burst?'

The students were also shocked and they turned to look at Darryl with disbelief!

'How... how is that possible?! The pot really exploded?'

'How did he know?'

'Did he just predict the future?'

'Did he do something to the pot?!'

Darryl ignored the crowd's gaze and took a sharp intake of breath. He could feel a burning sensation on his back.

The debris from the boiling pot scraped Darryl's back during the explosion and huge flames spread to him, his shirt was burned.

Isabela was well protected and she was perfectly fine.

Realizing that Darryl was still pressing on her to protect her, she bit her lip and asked softly "Darryl, can you... please get up?"

Oh.

Darryl only remembered and stood up embarrassedly.

He smiled at Isabela when he noticed her embarrassed expression. 'I didn't expect Miss Monte to be this charming when she's embarrassed.'

Isabela stood up hastily and looked around the room with her cheeks flushed. She asked nervously "Is everyone okay?"

She noticed that many students were injured.

The entire elixir producing room was a mess.

Many of her students sustained injuries from the explosion, especially those male students near the boiling pot, they had more serious injuries. However, she was relieved that no one died.

Isabela panicked. "Hurry, to the school infirmary."

The students regained their composure when they heard their teacher's words. The heavily injured male students supported each other and walked in the infirmary's direction.

"Darryl!"

Dax trotted to Darryl and looked at the blood behind him and got worried. "Darryl, are you gonna die? Do you need to go to the school infirmary?"

Then, he gave Darryl a huge thumbs up.

It was remarkable that he knew that the boiling pot was going to burst, even Dax himself was shocked. It was fortunate that Dax reacted on time and did not get hurt, he even saved both his cousin sisters.

"I won't die!" Darryl chuckled. The pain receded as it was just minor abrasions.

"That'll do. I'll check on my cousins first, they got a huge shock." said Dax before scurrying away, leaving only Darryl and Isabela in the elixir producing room.

"Darryl?" Isabela could not suppress her curiousity anymore and ask "How did you know that the boiling pot was going to burst?"

She was still unsure of the reason why the explosion happened. Did she miss a step while producing the Blood Clotting Pill?

It was her first time producing Blood Clotting Pills, after all. She thought that the pill was a beginner level and its production would be fairly easy.

Darryl answered with a smile "Miss Monte, you missed out on an ingredient, the Ice Coagulating Herb which functions to adjust the hear."

Darryl continued in a serious tone. "The herb is a mandatory ingredient in producing Blood Clotting Pills, or there will be danger of the boiling pot bursting due to extremely high heat."

Isabela understood and nodded. "I see."

She should never produce pills without full confidence anymore in the future.

It was fortunate that no one had fatal injuries from the explosion. isabela turned to Darryl with curiosity. "Darryl, do you know alchemy too?"

She did not even know that Ice Coagulating Herb was a necessary ingredient in producing Blood Clotting Pills.

Yet, Darryl saw through everything.

Darryl thought a while and gave a humble smile. "I do know a little as I've always been interested in elixirs. I've had practice on three or four of them."

Isabela was impressed "Elixir producing was a prosperous field in ancient times but many recipes failed to be passed down ever since. Even an elixir producing instructor from the Hexad School like me only produced dozens of pills, you are quite good at this for knowing how to produce four as you're only a student."

Darryl only smiled.

His instructor misunderstood him. He meant he mastered four recipes instead of just knowing how to produce four types of elixirs.

There were thousands of elixirs in the 'Infinite Elixir Manual'.

Darryl had been reading it whenever he had the time and he studied the manual thoroughly.

It could be said that he could produce thousands of elixir and pills as long as he had the right ingredients!