Chapter 337

Darryl was utterly speechless.

'F*ck these brats, Isabela and I participated in the Elixir Competition ourselves. What does it have to do with any of you? You guys are talking a lot of nonsence.' thought Darryl in anger.

Daisy stood up before Darryl could speak and disdainfully said "Darryl, I can't believe you still have guts to be here. I won't even dare attend school if I'm the one who ruined Miss Monte's chance of winning."

Dax could not hold back any longer and slammed the table. He stood up and took a look around the class before scolding "Do you guys have nothing better to do? Darryl and Isabela's participation in the competition is none of your business."

The entire class immediately fell silent upon hearing Dax's scolding.

Declan was the only one who stood up, bit the bullet, and said "Dax, we're just telling it as it is. Darryl himself didn't even argue about it, so why are you being so unreasonable? So what if you're a powerful man in Donghai City? This is the Hexad School and fighting is prohibited."

"F*ck you."

Dax had no regard for school rules as he pulled out a metal pipe from his desk drawer and moved toward Declan.

"Just leave it, Dax. There's no point arguing with them." Darryl quickly held him back.

Darryl and Dax got into a fight on the first day of school and were punished to run a hundred laps around the sports field. He did not want to run again!

"What a joke!" Dax huffed and sat back down. "Darryl, I can't believe you can put up with their nonsense."

Declan felt emboldened after seeing Dax sitting back down. He pointed at Darryl and said "Darryl, you probably have nothing left to say since you know you're in the wrong."

The entire classroom burst into laughter in an instant.

Isabela was anxious and said "Students, enough. Stop bringing up the past. let's begin our lesson."

Isabela felt sorry for Darryl.

She lost the competition yesterday because of her own mistake. Never did she think Darryl would be the one to shoulder the blame.

The class settled down a little after hearing Miss Monte's scolding, but several students still quietly spoke about Darryl.

At that moment, footsteps were heard by the classroom door, and following it was a knock on the door.

"Excuse me, is this Miss Monte?"

The entire class immediately focused their gaze toward that direction. A man in suit stood by the door who was clearly not an ordinary man with his refined appearance.

Isabela was about to begin her lesson but placed the textbook down upon hearing the sound. "That would be me. Who would you be?"

The students were very curious.

This person seems like a fine man, could it be Miss Monte's suitor?

At that moment, the man walked in holding on antique box and toward Isabela with a smile. "Greetings Miss Monte, I'm an Elixir Master from Jiangnan Elixir Association. My name is Joel Seaworth. I'm here to present you with your reward."

Reward?

Isabela raised her eyebrow. She did no even manage to get into the top 10, how could she get a reward?

At that moment, the entire classroom of students was dumbfounded.

What was going on?

Did Darryl not take Isabela's place and ruined her chances of winning?

Why was there still a reward?

Darryl sat among the crowd's confusion with a smile. It seemed Ophelia was quite a trustworthy person.

Yesterday Ophelia said she was going to provide compensation for Isabela, and today someone had already arrived early with her reward.