Chapter 331

The entire Neptune Square fell silent in an instant!

The three fiery red Elixir Clouds still persisted above Darryl's head!

The crowd halted their laughter and stared at Darryl in a daze. They were shocked speechless!

How... How was this possible?

Three Elixir Clouds?! Darryl did not just refine a pill in merely 10 minutes, he even attracted three Elixir Clouds!

Isabela's heart violently shook with surprise and joy. She could not believe her eyes!

It turned out her student's pill refinement mastery far exceeded her own!

Megan was in shock as she stared intensely at Darryl from below the battle stage. She knew Darryl could refine pills, but never she imagine his mastery would be so high.

Even Shaolin Sect's Chuck could only attract a single Elixir Cloud.

However, Darryl attracted as many as three clouds!

At that moment, each of the judges stood up from their seats! How could a mere Elixir Assistant be so amazing!?

Hum!

The air released from Darryl's elixir cauldron vibrated the surrounding air. The next moment, a bright red pill erupted from the elixir cauldron in a flash and landed on Darryl's hand!

"Time's up!" shouted the host loudly.

The entire venue's gaze was instantly fixed on this red pill.

The host hastily walked toward Darryl as he was unable to hold back his excitement and curiously asked "May I ask this contestant? Sorry, I mean Elixir Assistant. What's this pill?"

Darryl handed the pill over and plainly said "Heavenly Restoration Pill."

Heavenly Restoration Pill!?

Isabela's body immediately trembled!

The judges also were busy discussing among themselves! The Heaven Restoration Pill was an extremely mystical pill.

It was widely known that not everyone can become a cultivator. Some people were unable to  generate proper internal energies as their meridians were blocked at birth. They could not cultivate regardless of whatever elixir pill they took or any master's teachings.

This was an unchangeable congenital defect.

However, the Heavenly Restoration Pill was the only cure for this defect!

At that moment, the audience was in a heated discussion. Even if they had never heard of the Heavenly Restoration Pill, they knew whatever pill Darryl had refined must be extraordinary.

Darryl was going to be the winner judging from their reactions!

The white-clothed youth merely attracted a single Elixir Cloud.

Meanwhile, Darryl managed to attract three clouds.

The pill Darryl had refined must be of a higher quality and rared than the white-clothed youth's judging solely from teh Elixir Clouds Darryl attracted!

Something unexpected then happened. A sexy and slender figure stood up on the battle stage and walked toward the host.

It was the Elixir Association's Chairlady, Ophelia Lane.

Wow!

Everyone's gaze instantly focused on her.

Ophelia was very pretty such that any man would be seduced upon seeing her exquisite appearance.

Ophelia gave Darryl a glance but did not say a word.

She took the pill from the host's hand and softly said "This pill seems to be a failure. The Heavenly Restoration Pill was recorded to be dark red, while this is bright red. It would have no effect when consumed."

Ophelia turned her head toward Darryl and sized him up before smilingly spoke "You must be Darryl? Truth be told, your ability to attract three Elixir Clouds proves that your pill refining skills are on another level. It's unfortunate you couldn't successfully refine the Heavenly Restoration Pill. Keep working hard on it and good luck. Hopefully, you'll be able to find the proper Heavenly Restoration Pill's refinement method refining soon."

Ophelia's voice was not loud, but everyone present could hear her clearly!

Master Reed, Master Leonard, and the remaining judges nodded their heads in agreement upon hearing Ophelia's words.