Chapter 324

The situation turned chaotic!

The live-in son-in-law was wrong with his appraisal!

Master Simon said the painting was genuine, so how could it be a fake?

"Buddy, did you hear that?" Austin stood up and said to Darryl "Kneel and apologize!"

"Mister Austin, please don't be angry, calm down." Yvonne went up to him quickly. "My friend made a mistake, please don't be mad. The painting is for 1 billion bucks right; we will buy it."

She smiled awkwardly and took out her cell phone; she was ready to transfer the payment to Austin. Darryl rushed forward and snatched Matt's phone.

"Is there something wrong with your eyes, Simon Joe?" Darryl said coldly as he looked into the screen. "Open your eyes and look at it. Is this a genuine painting?" Look at it again!"

Matt was furious as he stared at Darryl. "How could you speak to my master in such a manner? Where are your manners? Give me back my phone!"

Master Joe was already in his sixties, and he was the top antique appraiser. Everyone would greet him politely.

How rude was that live-in son-in-law! How could he speak to the master in such a way!

The crowd also pointed and commented on Darryl's rudeness.

"So rude!"

"Even though you have some knowledge of appraising antiques, you shouldn't be so arrogant! He is a master!"

Suddenly, they heard Simon's voice on the phone as he exclaimed "Is that you, Mister Darby? I'm sorry, I must not have seen it!"

What?

Had the master addressed the man as Mister Darby? In such a polite tone? What had happened?

Everyone was speechless. The entire Greenway Road had stayed silent.

Matt was confused. Did his master know that live-in son-in-law?

Darryl smiled and replied "Simon, do not appraise a painting unless you are absolutely confident about it. Do you know you might give the wrong information?"

Darryl and Simon were both apprentices of Stellan Smith; Darryl was Simon's senior.

Even though Simon was famous and did well in the antique business, he had started with nothing. He could not even differentiate a genuine coin from a fake one.

One of his mistakes even cost one of his customers' tens of million bucks. The custoerm was about to kill him before Darryl went to his rescue.

That was why Simon would forever be grateful to Darryl. As he listened to Darryl's words, Simon nodded "I'm sorry, I was mistaken. The painting is fake..."

Everyone was stunned. They looked at Darryl as if he was a monster.

Yvonne bit her lips and looked at Darryl. She was so amazed at what Darryl had done. She could barely hold on to herself. She wanted to kneel and worship the man.

'This man is just so unpredictable.' she thought.