Chapter 314

Although her voice was not too loud, everyone in the jewelry shop heard her words and started to gather around them.

That was right, both Denise and Lily were wearing The Worship of Crystal.

Everyone knew that was the most expensive stilettos in the world. It was worth 100 million bucks! It was also limited to 99 pairs in the whole world, and both of them were wearing The Worship of Crystal?

Darryl squeezed his brow, to be honest, the pair of stilettos that Denise was wearing looked rather odd. It did not look genuine.

"Oh Lily, where did you get your Worship of Crystal?" Denise smiled coldly.

"It was a present from my husband." Lily replied.

Haha!

Everyone laughed at what Lily had just said. Lincoln had already mentioned that Darryl was arrested earlier for stealing a cellphone. A thief? How would he afford to buy The Worship of Crystal for his wife? It must be a fake!

Denise smiled coldly "Lily, during the school days, I remember you mentioned that you will not wear any imitations for your entire life? Now you are walking around with a pair of imitation shoes?"

Lily did not want to argue. She pulled Darryl's arms and said "Dear, the necklace is too expensive, let's go, I don't want it."

Darryl nodded and they were about to leave.

Lincoln laughed loudly "Someone knew that the price of the necklace is very expensive, can't afford it. Haha, don't come to the mall if you have no money. Disgusting. Excuse me shop assistant, how much is it? I want it! I have plenty of money!"

The shop assistant replied with a smile "Sir, the price of the necklace is 65 million bucks."

What? What a cut-throat price!

Lincoln's mind was spinning. Although he knew that the necklace was expensive, he did not expect the price to be that high. Damn it, 65 million bucks.

Even though Lincoln had plenty of money, he could not have afforded a necklace worth 65 million bucks.

Lincoln turned his head and said "The necklace does not look that good after all, let's find something else."

Everyone was whispering after hearing their conversations. After all the drama, he could not afford the necklace.

Darryl smiled. It was only 65 million bucks? He thought the necklace would be around 100 million bucks when the shop assistant mentioned that the necklace was designed by Meena.

Darryl met designer Meena once. Her designs are really famous throughout the world. A necklace designed by her cost only 65 million bucks? The price was really reasonable.

Darryl smiled and asked Lily "Dear, do you want it?"

Lily shook her head and started leaving the jewelry shop while holding Darryl's hand.

She said while she was walking "Dear, it's too expensive, I don't want it."

Lincoln and Denise followed behind them.

Denise stepped forward on her stilettos "Lily, since we have not seen each other for so long, we should catch up for a little longer."

Since she found joy in teasing Lily, she would not want to let Lily leave so easily. Lincoln added "That's true. Let's find a place for a drink. Don't worry, I will not ask your husband to foot the bill."

Lily laughed. Not letting Darryl pay for the bill? Although Darryl might not afford the necklace, he would still afford to pay for the meal.

Darryl smiled and said softly to Lily "Dear, I need to go to the washroom."

Hearing that Darryl was leaving, Lincoln laughed. "I hope you are not going to borrow money from somewhere. Don't worry, I will not ask you to pay the bill!"

Darryl ignored him and walked straight towards the jewelry shop.

He knew that Lily really liked the Eternal Love necklace which meant he had to buy it.

Once he walked into the jewelry shop, he pointed at the necklace and said "Please wrap it for me."

The few shop assistants looked at each other, they did not blink as they were in shock.

Is something wrong with this guy? The necklace was 65 million bucks. How could a live-in son-in-law afford it?

"Sir, did I not say it clearly just now?" The shop assistant walked forward and said impatiently "Let me repeat. The necklace is 65 million bucks. If you understand me, please leave and do not disturb us."