Chapter 363

The doctor felt guilty. He had been appointed as the family doctor for many years, yet he could not save Dax at this crucial moment.

Old Master Darby would not give up, so he asked again "Doctor, what if the hole in the lung can be blocked? Would that save my grandson?"

'Blocking the hole int the lung...' the doctor considered it for a while and shook his head.

Theoretically speaking, ofcourse, the Young Master could be saved if the hole was blocked. However, the hole was deep and large, and with the current medical advancement, there was no way we could block up the hole.

"There is a way!" Old Master Sanders said, his eyes sparkling. "There's actually something that could block the hole."

"What is it?" Darryl replied.

Old Master Sanders said with excitement "Ten years ago, during the first Roger's Auction, they sold something called Heart of the Ocean. This pill can heal a wound in an organ."

'Heart of the Ocean?' Darryl thought. His eyes sparkled with a faint glow of hope.

Meanwhile, Nancy stopped crying and looked at Old Master Sanders with hope in her eyes.

Old Master Sanders continued speaking "Heart of the Ocean was refined by an Elder of the Xiaoyao family 200 years ago. He made this healing pill with ten unique and rare treasures. If one's organ was damaged, this pill could help its recovery."

Hearing that, Darryl shivered with excitement. "OId Master Sanders, where's the pill now?"

Old Master Sanders looked at him with mixed emotions. "Heart of the Ocean was sold for ten billion dollars to the Newman family from Kyoto!"

'The Newman family?' Darryl shivered a little and instantly thought of Circe Newman.

Meanwhile, Nancy spoke excitedly "Grandpa, does it mean that the Heart of the Ocean is now with the Newman family?"

Old Master Sanders smiled bitterly "It's hard to say. They bought it ten years ago. We don't know if they've used it or given it to someone." Old Master Sanders continued with a sad tone "Even if we send someone over to the Newman family, they might not even want to see us. After all, they're a big and noble family, and we're nothing in comparison to them. Also, Dax only has one more day to live. How are we supposed to get hold of the Heart of the Ocean in such a short amount of time?"

Old Master Sanders' eyes turned red again.

However, Darryl seemed rather excited! As long as there was a way to save him, Dax still had a chance to live!

The sound of footsteps came from the staircase. Daisy and Daphne came up again with some relatives following behind them. All of them seemed very upset. Daisy walked up to Old Master Sanders and said in a lowered voice "Grandpa, they're here to visit Dax."

The relatives nodded at Old Master Sanders.

Dax was his everything. Now that Dax was hurt, nobody dared to speak a word in front of Old Master Sanders in fear of frightening him. As more people gathered, the atmosphere became tenser.

When Daisy saw that Darryl was still there, she jeered "What are you still doing here? You're not welcomed here. Go away! Leave now!" She pushed Darryl away with a disdainful look.

Darryl did not respond. He let out a sigh and left with his head down.

As he came out of the Sanders mansion, he took out his phone and called Circe Newman. While he waited for her to pick up, he was anxiously praying with all his heart.

'God, please tell me the Heart of the Ocean is still with the Newman family. Dax cannot die. He can't! He prayed to himself.