Chapter 2 Kyoko

It was nine thirty in the evening, even though Mori Hideichi couldn't give up, he still accepted this month's salary under the urging of the shop manager, closed the shop door and left the shop.

  Holding the envelope in his hand, he heard the sound of a lock coming from the store door. He knew that he had nothing to do with the place where he had worked for several months.

  Uncle Banjuan has a disgusting and kind face.

  Otherwise, how could he agree to his request to work in the first place. Otherwise, how could it be possible to throw him out of the door with a straight face like before and quickly lock the door from the inside.

  In fact, he is still afraid of separation.

  Standing where he was, he shook the paper envelope containing 250,000 yen on his hands. In the oncoming cold wind from the street, he shivered and wrapped himself in the beige overcoat, shrunk desperately. Shrinking his neck and exhaling a breath of cold air, he turned and rushed into the Seven Eleven convenience store across the road.

  There's no way, it's really not suitable for him to be sentimental. Instead of standing here in a daze, it is better to have a cup of warm milk to soothe the cold body.

  Haha, he is so heartless.

  In late winter and early spring, the weather is still very cold. The attire of the pedestrians on the street is generally very in line with the current climate and environment. Except for one or two crazy guys wearing miniskirts, most people are still very normal.

  It is not easy to live a busy and high-stress life. If you fall ill for the sake of pursuing elegance for a while, the ensuing loss is not something that just anyone can bear.

  Although the central district of Tokyo is prosperous, the pressure in various aspects is unmatched by other places. If you are not careful, you will definitely be in heaven today, and you will fall into hell tomorrow.

  With high housing prices and high daily expenses, this seemingly popular and lively land is not something that just anyone can stay in.

  Holding the steaming paper cup in his hand, Arimori Hideichi listened to the sounds on the street and watched all kinds of comedies and tragedies that were happening anytime and anywhere in his sight, and couldn't help but start to rejoice in his luck in this life.

  With a wealthy family and a huge property, coupled with the things he experienced in his previous life, this life really saved him a lot of trouble.

  Just like the house where he lives temporarily now, the price of three bedrooms and two halls is nearly 200 million yuan, which he really didn't even dare to think about before. Then it is possible to buy it directly without frowning, just like in this life.

  With family money?

  No, no, you really underestimated his ability to open cheats as a reborn.

  What is his dream? Actor!

  Since he want to be an actor, how can you not watch TV or movies? Anyway, this world is completely different from the place before, and if he casually writes a few books with high ratings and sends them out, the money will be carried into his arms like running water.

  What do you think?

  If he didn't know that he really has the ability to support himself and start a business, his rigid father and grandfather would turn a blind eye and let him out to chase his dreams?

  Forget it, if he didn't have the ability to support himself, he would probably have been taken back straight away.

  It took less than half an hour to walk all the way, turned a few corners and crossed several roads, and he stood downstairs in his own house.