Chapter 56 The classic

'Hirata Douma announces to join "Mist Forest"! To be blunt is bound to defeat the former opponent Tsuruga Ren! '

  ...

  Under such a title full of gunpowder, this movie, which was already attracting a lot of attention, has once again become a frequent guest on the front pages of major books and newspapers.

  More than half a month has passed since the official start of filming. The outside world's attention and enthusiasm for this movie, with the progress of Takarada Raleigh's publicity campaign, not only has not faded at all, but has been raised higher and higher.

  Kazuki Nakamura, played by Ren Tsuruga, and Toru, a sickly boy played by Shuichi Arimori. In addition, Hirata Douma, who has worked hard abroad for many years, returned to China and started to develop.

  The whole movie, no matter from the perspective of the cast or the conflict of the plot, is definitely full of various aspects.

  Think about it, a battle of revenge against the defeated generals of the past!

  It's the first time for a new national idol to be "electrically shocked" and to play such a controversial role!

  To put it bluntly, the news that breaks out from time to time in this drama alone can support more than half of the reporters in the entertainment industry.

 Look at what happened in the "Yomiuri Shimbun" today and the "Asahi Shimbun" tomorrow. It's no wonder those guys swarmed up like mosquitoes after seeing blood.

  "Tsuruga-kun! What do you think of Hirata-kun's statement vowing revenge some time ago? Are you dismissive of his remarks, or will you take the initiative to meet his challenge?"

      "Tsuruga-kun, a newspaper broke the news that you are joking. The fake drama inside and outside the show is real, and the relationship with the popular idol Arimori Hideichi is..."

  "I'm sorry everyone, Ren is in a hurry! If he don't go in, he will be late for today's filming."

    Yashiro and the bodyguard assistant came together with Tsuruga Ren in the middle, he walked forward cautiously amidst the undaunted questioning of many reporters outside the studio.

  No way, who made this movie a hot topic in China? Who let Tsuruga Ren and Arimori Hideichi play the main roles in the play?

  Judging from the current situation, as long as these two people are involved in any news, it will be difficult to avoid attention.

  Walking and stopping, pushing and jostling, the distance from the parking lot to the studio is obviously very short, but with the 'help' of these lunatics, I dawdled for nearly 30 minutes. Originally, today's schedule was very rushed, so it's not bad if you can just catch up and not be late. This is good, it must be more than ten minutes at night.

  As soon as he entered the gate of the studio, Yashiro quickly glanced at the time displayed on the watch on his wrist. When he realized that he was just a little late and was not beyond what a normal person could tolerate, he breathed a sigh of relief and followed his partner into the makeup area.

  The whole movie has been filmed now, and the exterior part has all been completed, and most of the remaining shots will be completed in the studio in front of me.

  He had seen Lian's arrangement today, 'banquet', 'battle', 'accident'. Just by flipping through the script a few times, he knew that the three-act play was not so simple to complete.

  In addition, this guy Kurosaki Akira didn't know what medicine he took wrong recently, so let's forget about that guy who doesn't keep NG Hirata. How can they even find mistakes in the shots of Ren and Arimori-kun? !