Chapter 20 Broker

To shoot or not to shoot?

  To be honest, there is no point in getting entangled in this kind of thing.

  Nudity sounds scary, but it also depends on who is doing it and who is doing it.

  Although Akira Kurosaki said that his fierce reputation is at its peak, he is still very decent. Judging from his character of saying that the wind is the rain, it is really difficult for him to be cautious and shoot certain restricted-level scenes.

  It is said to be a nude scene, but judging from the description in the script, it does not show everything in front of the audience. At most, it starts from the upper body in the front and stops below the buttocks in the back.

  Compared to those youthful and vigorous directors who frequently rolled the sheets and staged restricted-rated scenes, this time he was really relaxed.

  Besides, judging from the scene, the plot of this scene is still very reasonable.

  A pair of monarchs and ministers who have been pointed out to be ambiguous in official history and rumors in unofficial history, if there is no breakthrough point in the whole TV series, it will really fall into a cliché.

  Well, anyway, he was mentally prepared when he entered the industry. It's okay to shoot a TV series, but if you shoot a movie, this kind of thing will happen nine times out of ten.

 Instead of worrying about these things, it's better to think about how to shoot this scene once, and save the embarrassment of the actors who acted with him.

  loss?

  Come on, he's a man. Even if something goes wrong afterwards, the impact will definitely be less than that of female actors.

 And the strength of LME is there, want to play his idea? I really don't even think about it if I don't have a few catties.

  Sitting in the dressing room, Arimori Hideichi was thinking about something, while letting Jieli Woods, who was in charge of his overall styling, do whatever he wanted on his face.

  He has been here for four or five hours since he came out of Takarada Raleigh's office.

  What are you doing?

  Of course, it is non-stop changing clothes, makeup, and taking pictures.

  Fortunately, there was JieLi Woods' assistant to help. If he had come alone, his arms would have been completely useless after changing clothes in the past few hours.

  Trying on clothes and watching your image change with your own eyes is a very interesting thing. However, if it was the same as today's situation, then he really felt a little guilty and couldn't accept it.

  Changing clothes until your hands cramp? This kind of thing is a little bit for anyone...

  "You're done!"

  "Mori-chan, quickly open your eyes to see if you are satisfied."

  In the melodious female voice, Hideichi Mori was urged by Jieli Woods , slowly opened his eyes and looked into the mirror in front of him.

  Is this...

  still him?

  How should I describe the boy reflected on the mirror?

  illusory? Or ethereal?

  The current him, at first glance, seems to be clean and transparent.