Chapter 65: Understanding

"CUT, very good."

 "This scene, passed!"

 After carefully examining the final product, Kurosaki Akira on the director's chair looked satisfied after finding no omissions. He smiled and nodded, making all the staff present breathe a sigh of relief.

 He, Amaterasu, had been busy all morning, and this scene was finally passed. If there is another problem and it continues like this, God knows how long these people will be hungry.

 He ate something around eight o'clock in the morning, but you see it's already almost one o'clock in the afternoon. How could a normal person not be hungry?

 Forget it, it's useless to think about all these things, isn't it?

 Didn’t you see that the boss had already told the floor attendant to bring the lunch boxes? If we don't hurry up and go over for dinner, who knows how this tyrant will annihilate these little brothers.

 In the crowd of people rushing to grab lunch like a pack of wolves after smelling raw meat, the moment the director said he was 'passed', Hideichi Arimori had actually lifted the quilt and sat up. But who knew that even after the quilt was pushed away and the filming was over, the guy holding him behind him still wouldn't let go.

 His left hand was wrapped around his waist, and his right hand was gently sliding against his cheek. The feeling of locking his body firmly in his arms was really hard to describe.

 But to be honest, the guy behind him is really speechless.

 It’s not that he was too shallow into the character and couldn’t express the complex emotions the director wanted. He just got too deep into the play, and he still held onto his body like this. So, in this current state of being stuck, I really want him to point at this guy's head and loudly ask him what he wants! ?

 Tsurugaren-senpai, Tsurugaren-sama, what should people say about you for your contradictory behavior?

 Should I praise you for keeping yourself clean and pure in this big dye vat of the entertainment industry? Or should I praise you for hiding your weaknesses well and not letting anyone discover them?

 Do you have a very superficial understanding of emotions?

 Haha, with your appearance and qualifications, this kind of flaw is really ridiculous.

 He pushed the arm around his waist hard, and seeing that the guy behind him still had no intention of letting go of him, Arimori Hideichi immediately raised his head and looked at him with an unhappy expression.

 But, what did he see?

 Who can tell him what the expression in his eyes means? !

 Dazed, confused, hesitant?

 Why did this man, who had always been calm and unruffled, make such a surprising expression?

 Confuse?

 What problem does he have that he can't figure out clearly?

 "Ren, the filming is over, hurry up and let me go to dinner. You don't have to rush or be afraid of being late, but I have a show to record at three o'clock in the afternoon!" He bumped the man's belly with his little his elbow and felt the strength on his waist loosen.

  He immediately twisted and retracted his body, and successfully escaped from the cage that imprisoned him at the end of the bed.

 There is no way, who made this guy feel so abnormal today?

 It's obvious that the sound goes in the left ear and comes out more in the right ear. It's a state where you can't hear but don't understand. It's better to stay away as soon as possible. With this guy's unpredictable temper, if he does something shocking again, he may be in trouble again.