Chapter 46 Name

"Please pay attention, ladies."

 Takarada Raleigh put his hands together and clapped them several times with a smile on his face, attracting all the attention of the fifty girls on the stage to him before continuing.

  "LME's selection of female artists this time is a little different from previous years."

  Although those little guys who stood out from the selection in the past could become newcomers under the company, at the initial stage they were no different from newcomers in ordinary companies. There's a big difference. But this time..."

  "What's waiting for you will be an unprecedented opportunity!"

  After saying this, he picked up a book on the table and shook it in the air, using a seductive force. The full tone aroused the interest of everyone on the stage.

  "Have you seen this script? This is a TV series that the LME Film and Television Department decided to produce this year. From the subject matter to the content of the series, it is definitely a theme that young people like nowadays."

         "And the requirements to get it are also very simple, then, that is - use all your strength, use all your potential to impress me! As long as you successfully defeat everyone and stand out, the future waiting for you will be unimaginably vast!"

       In the passionate voice, there was an instant enthusiasm. In his eyes, Hideichi Arimori, who was sitting behind his president, saw clearly the clear and distinct black fonts on the script without any surprise.

  'GOSSIP GIRL'

  Gossip Girl.

  How would he know?

  Come on, this thing is the last script he completed before leaving home and moving out. He can still clearly remember the plot and the dialogue between the characters.

  To be honest, starting with this script is really suitable for them.

  The storyline takes place in modern times, and ordinary people always pay attention to the life of the rich.

  In an aristocratic school with strict admission requirements, fashion, fashion, sex, and various plots full of contradictions and conflicts are mixed together. There are really many things to watch.

  To put it bluntly, the booklet in Takarada Raleigh's hands is the most satisfying work he has created by combining all his experiences in two lifetimes.

  He is confident that as long as this TV series is produced according to the requirements of the script, the influence and sensational effect will definitely reach the level of "Warring States".

  And the future development of the girls who can play roles in this series in the entertainment industry is even more conceivable.

  A powerful agency can create dramas with a wide range of topics.

  If Kyoko Mogami can start her first step with this TV series, her future path in this industry will definitely make many newcomers envious.

  It's just that these are not things he can decide... huh?

  "Arimori-kun, it seems that you are very interested in the script in the hands of the president?" A familiar male voice from beside him made Arimori Hideichi turn his attention for a moment.