Chapter 67: Fate

"Hello to all TV viewers, I am your old friend Erika Nohara."

 "Whether you have just switched to NHK to watch our program, or you have been waiting in front of the TV for the second half to start. I believe that you will not be disappointed in the guest question and answer session that will follow."

In the recording studio, which is warm and decorated like a living room at home, a female host with a good figure, a sweet voice, and a sexy long dress is doing the second half of the program.

 In her clear and bright voice, the three to four hundred people in the audience were watching. As the camera followed her voice, a smiling face that caused great changes in the entertainment industry in half a year appeared in front of everyone.

 "Arimori-kun, just like the first half, would you like to say hello to the new viewers in front of the TV first?"

"The new friends don't know that today's show is live broadcast. As a national idol, you will not have the heart to let it go. These fans who support you are disappointed, right?"

 She made an exaggerated face at the relaxed-looking young man next to her. Seeing that he was very cooperative, hshe came back and couldn't help but express her expression. As the director gestured upward, indicating that the ratings had reached a new level, the young man sitting next to her, who was surprised to participate in this kind of program for the first time, turned his face to the front of the camera, and there was a hint of surprise on the corner of his mouth. I can't help but feel my heart beat faster and smile charmingly.

 "Hello everyone, my name is Hideichi Arimori. I am very happy to participate in NHK's "One Thousand Questions of the Heart" program. You may not know this, but because I am usually busy with filming, watching this program is one of the few pleasures I have."

 "Huh?! Really!?"

 Regardless of whether this sentence is true or false, Nohara Erika is still very grateful for the fact that the person in front of her can take the initiative to advertise her program.

 This talk show has been airing for twenty episodes, but there has been no major breakthrough in ratings. Fortunately, the producer of the show was able to invite the person in front of him for an interview because of his personal relationship with LME. If this doesn't produce good results, all of them can be laid off directly.

 "Arimori-kun, during the thirty minutes of the first half, we talked about "War" and "Misty Forest" together. The second half, hehe, it has something to do with your daily life."

Facing the message. Turning his gaze from the camera, the host suddenly jumped up from her seat and hid on the other side of the sofa as if she was frightened by something.

 The exaggerated movements and funny shouts naturally caused the entire studio to burst into laughter.

 With a helpless expression, he shook his head and waved to the unknown huddled object in the distance. After finally getting the living creature to sit down again, Hideichi Arimori said in a subdued tone that he could ask anything he wanted.

 "Okay, Nohara-kun, I remember you are not like this usually. Why are you so crazy today? You are as lively as if you were a girl again?" Just when I was about to say 'crazy', there were fierce lights everywhere.

  The glance made him hastily change his tune.

 She shrunk his neck and patted her chest in fear. It felt like someone was giving her a lesson in return for his performance, which once again made the audience and the staff standing behind her laugh.

 funny?

 He didn't do it deliberately. She to participate in this show, took the initiative to help promote the show, and gave them suggestions for changing the hosting style. She just wanted to help his agent return a favor.