Chapter 12 The legend

"Hey, hey, have you heard?"

  "Huh? What did you hear?"

  "No way, you don't know?"

  At around seven o'clock in the afternoon, the NHK staff gathered in twos and threes in the staff restaurant, Exchange all kinds of information collected during the day's work.

  Gossip and the like are the best spices. These wage earners have worked so hard to serve their bosses and celebrities all day long. It wouldn’t be illegal to spread gossip during meal time, right?

  "Kurosaki knows it, right? That famous tyrant! Can you imagine that someone under his command wouldn't eat an NG once?"

       "Impossible! But such a fantasy thing actually happened! If it weren't for the person who told me this news, it would be absolutely impossible to lie, I would almost have thought that the earth was about to be destroyed."

         The woman who brought the news had an exaggerated expression on her face, stopped her hands in the air and made a circle. The shape of the ball and the voice of the voice contain unbelievable and unbelievable.

  Too.

  Although Kurosaki Akira has a long-standing reputation, his vicious reputation is more known to insiders than his reputation.

  It would be fine if the general audience only knew that this guy was a senior director with numerous awards and actors. As an industry insider, if he didn't know the nature of this old fat man, it would be unreasonable.

  No NG once?

  Is such an incredible thing really possible?

  Regardless of what other people think of this matter, at least this matter really happened.

  Scene after scene was filmed, and all the clothes were changed, so Arimori Hideichi could only take a break while the makeup artist was doing the styling.

  The actors who acted opposite him were fine, because their age had already been determined, and their makeup didn't need to be changed too much. But he is different, because it is a character added suddenly, it is necessary to use a few episodes of recalled plots as a foreshadowing and buffer, so that the audience can accept this role.

  What is the result?

  Needless to say?

  Of course, in the previous scene, he was only twelve or thirteen years old, but in the next scene, he grew up to fourteen or five years old in a blink of an eye.

  The difference in body shape, dress, and behavior requirements is just a trivial matter. The difficulty lies in grasping the temperament and atmosphere after officially becoming Oda Nobunaga's surname.

  In history and unofficial history, although Mori Ranmaru's talent has not been denied, the identity he bears is still a little embarrassing.

  Child molestation!

  Although those things will not really happen during the filming, there are still some strange guesses about this aspect in Hideichi Arimori's heart.

  Plus the look in the eyes of the man who acted with him the most...

  It's better to shoot these scenes as soon as possible.

  After changing clothes and putting on makeup, and listening to Akira Kurosaki's dissatisfaction with the staff of the props team, Hideichi Arimori went to the room where the next scene was filmed, stood where he should be, and sat down on his knees.