Chapter 15 Charming

"CUT!"

  "Very good, ready to continue filming the next scene!"

  Akira Kurosaki swung his arm vigorously, and his spirit was getting better and better, feeling that his current state was surprisingly good.

  Although he does not need to act in person in terms of performance, but the control of the camera and storytelling can be entirely controlled by him alone.

  If you ignore the guy who was an eyesore a few hours ago, this afternoon's shooting can only be described as a miracle.

 I won’t comment on veteran actors who have outstanding acting skills and have always been stable. The biggest surprise is the newcomer Hideichi Arimori who recently joined the crew.

  How should he describe this child?

  Genius or just one point?

  To be honest, before shooting each scene, at most, he just roughly talked about the feeling he wanted to shoot.

  Unexpectedly, this child has successfully completed one challenge after another completely relying on his own acting skills.

  Need to talk about emotional drama?

  The most difficult inner scene, the crying scene, is surprisingly perfect in his interpretation.

  It’s okay for him to be good alone, but the problem is that when he plays with any actor, the feeling he shows makes him don’t know how to appreciate it.

  Genius is not enough to describe his acting talent, he can make predictions now! The best newcomer of this year's film and television series is definitely this kid!

  Good appearance, good acting skills, and very obedient at the same time.

  It's really hard to find such a good rookie these years. It's no wonder those veterans like him so much. After all, the beauty produced by contrast is more charming.

  After explaining the things that need to be paid attention to later, Akira Kurosaki walked into the set that was built as a martial arts hall, and saw the little guy who made him very satisfied surrounded by a group of men and women.

  What should those guys say? Can you please let the children go? It's really annoying to see such hands and feet, touching things here and there.

  "Stage management! Field management! Where are the people!?"

  "Why don't you hurry up and find some people to take these guys away?!"

  Feeling a wave of nameless anger in his heart, the old man raised the murder weapon in his hand - the horn, and pointed at it. There was a burst of shouting all around.

  Amidst the frenzied roar, the staff who were sitting around resting in shock rushed over hurriedly, begging grandpa to tell grandma to invite out all those young and old who were surrounding a certain boy who was valued by the fierce god.

  No way, who told them to listen to what the director said? If you don't listen, the job in your hand may be lost in the next second.

  "Attention all units!"

  "Clean up the scene, maintain order, and don't let idlers enter the scene! The filming of the next scene will start immediately."

        Sitting on his seat, Akira Kurosaki saw that the two actors in this scene had already get ready, and give instructions to the assistant beside you, let the photographer who is in charge of shooting this group of shots find a good position to open the lens and test it, and when everything is in line with his wishes, he nods to signal the start of shooting.