Chapter 39 Warring States Red

The person who will lead all female artists in the future...

   Hideichi, is that person really me?

  ...

  Ahhh, you really have no sense of shame Mogami Kyoko! The reason why Hideichi said that was not because he wanted to give you a little more confidence in front of Mr. Takenori. What's the matter, but you really woke up yourself? !

  Patting her cheek in shame and anger, the girl picked up the book on the table and fell back, forcing herself to forget the random thoughts of the previous second, and looked fiercely at the black font on the white paper.

  "As a woman, you have to cherish yourself. It doesn't matter if you are born with flaws, as long as you work hard, no matter how ugly an ugly duckling is, it will sometimes turn into a beautiful swan and be envied by others."

  "...I really don't understand why Hideichi-kun asked me to watch these things. Didn't I just go to the beauty parlor a few days ago? Do these things have to be done every day?" Said these words on her own, Mogami Kyoko continued.

  Once I thought of those things that happened a few days ago.

  After changing my image, I also met Takenori Takeshi, the director of the artist department of LME, and got his recommendation. Afterwards, despite her objection, her friend forcibly locked her in this room.

  How did the original words come?

  "Kyoko, where are you going to move?"

  "You are a girl living outside alone, aren't you afraid of danger? Let your best friend not ask for help, but trouble the boss of the part-time job shop, what are you doing?" What's the point?! Don't talk nonsense with me, before you become an artist and move to the company dormitory, live with me obediently!"

      At that time, the young man's strength and unquestionable words really shocked her. She never thought that her friend, who was always kind, would be so persistent in this matter.

  What happened afterwards?

  Of course she agreed.

  Takenori persuasion and her good friend's disguised threats really made her experience the feeling of being cared for once. That feeling is really good.

  Holding the book in his hand, he lay on the floor and smiled foolishly for a while. The corner of Mogami Kyoko's eyes suddenly glanced at the clock on the wall, and when she looked at the time clearly, the minute hand on the dial had passed 8:32 in the evening, and the second hand was about to complete another lap.

  "Ah——! “Warring States” has already started!"

  After an earth-shattering cry, she hurriedly dropped the book in her hand, rushed to the sofa, picked up the remote control, turned on the TV, and switched to NHK. When he found out that the opening song of the TV series was about to end, he breathed a sigh of relief and patted herself on the chest thankfully.

  too excited?

  No, no, it's not her fault.

  You must know that the moment the ratings of this series exceeded 50%, it had broken away from the category of general TV series and became a phenomenon of national significance.

  Know what's going on on the evening news at 6 p.m. every day?

  It is no exaggeration to say that this "Warring States" has surpassed that news and has become a program that most people in the whole country will definitely watch in front of the TV at 8:30 in the evening.