Chapter 52 Fate

Playing the role of 'Tou'?

  In fact, there is nothing wrong with it.

  ...

  'Beep, beep, beep, beep, beep. "

  Hello...?"

  "Huh? It's you, Kyoko. What's wrong? Me? I just woke up." Turning over from the bed with the phone clamped around his neck, he picked up the electronic clock on the bedside table and looked at the time.

 After realizing that the number displayed on it had jumped to 2:30 in the afternoon, Hideichi Arimori stretched himself and stood up from the bed.

  I can't help it, these two days have been too hard.

  Modifying the script is already very difficult, and adding a new character's dialogue on the original basis, how can it be completed in these two days without staying up late to speed up the progress?

  Insert a large number of plots and delete some more sensitive conflicts. It wasn't until he felt that the style of the entire script had changed from the original straightforward and sharp to the current ambiguous and hazy, that he sent this new thing that he had been struggling with for a long time to the e-mail of LME Takada Raleigh under his pseudonym.

  Speaking of which, this is something that has to be done. Who made him not stand firm, and when Tsuruga Ren asked softly, "I am looking forward to acting with you", he disarmed and surrendered?

  He really has no spine.

  "Kyoko, shouldn't you be in the company these two days to decide on the look? Why are you free..."

  "Show!"

  Before the girl on the phone could finish speaking, a second before her screaming voice fully raised , Hideichi Arimori had already moved the phone that was attached to his ear a lot away.

  He doesn't want to do it either, but listen to the volume coming out of the earpiece! The uncontrollable yelling and incoherent gibberish were really unbearable.

  Didn't she just receive the notice that she and Kotonami will play the heroine in the TV series GOSSIP GIRL? Do you need to be so excited?

  "Kykkoy, Kyoko, please calm down first! If you keep shouting like this, I'm going to hang up the phone." Realizing that he couldn't enjoy his friend's enthusiasm, he simply pressed the hands-free button and put the phone on his back on the table. On the phone, listening to the extremely nervous words coming from the other end of the phone, he couldn't help but feel relaxed and a faint smile appeared on his face.

  "Okay, my Miss Kyoko, tell me, what do you need to call me? Based on what I know about you, if you can wait until you come back at night, you will definitely not waste your phone bill calling me now Let's go."

  "Hideichi-kun, I...I might have to trouble you again."

  On the other side of the phone, Kyoko Mogami, who was waiting for Kitanami Kanae, was holding the phone tightly, looking at the mirror with a embarrassed expression as if changing her face. I saw myself like a person, looked at the script I had just received on the desktop, gritted my teeth, and finally told my best friend about the difficulties I was facing.

  "Hideichi-kun, when I got the script just now, Mr. Takenori said that the filming of this TV series will start soon. But...but, when I saw the plot of the first scene just now, I realized that the filming location turned out to be the largest in Tokyo, VALENTINO flagship store."