Chapter 53 Forest of Misty

What is a friend?

  Is it a pillar? Is it hope?

  Or rather, someone who can think of you and help you at the most critical moment.

  For Mogami Kyoko, the existence of Arimori Hideichi is both her misfortune and her luck.

  Unfortunately, it was because she had only one person who cared about her and supported her since she was a child. She was lucky because when she needed help most in her life, she met this man who helped her several times.

  Help her change her image, help her become an artist...

  It is no exaggeration to say that this person can be found in her life that Mogami Kyoko restarted from the age of sixteen.

  Grateful or fortunate?

  I'm afraid it's a bit of both.

  If she hadn't been lucky enough to get to know this person, how could she be sitting here wearing these luxurious clothes and becoming the heroine of a TV series! ?

  So...

  repay him!

  She went to Kyoko the most, and she must repay him! "Kyoko, why are you staring at your palms? Have you memorized all the lines? If you forget the words, NG again, don't blame me for being rude!"

Kotonami rudely poked the girl in front of her on the forehead with her finger. Seeing her pitifully looking at her with her big eyes, she couldn't help but poke her a few more times.

  play self pity? This guy who got distracted and forgot her lines during filming is actually trying to show pity to her? ! If you don't teach her a lesson seriously, I'm really sorry for the experience of being cut twice in a row!

  Speaking of which, the filming of this TV series has been started for two days.

  In other words, five days have passed since the day when Hideichi Arimori taught them his experience. I still remember the scenes of the young man leading her and Mogami Kyoko through famous stores and shopping malls that day. It was the first time in history that there was no need to worry, and there was absolutely no possibility of any accidents.

  Listening to him personally telling Shuyuan from a well-known family about the principles of doing things, watching him tirelessly correcting the actions of the two common people over and over again.

  Thank you so much for his guidance a few days ago!

  Otherwise, how could the two of them, who had never formally acted before and had no idea of ​​the life of aristocrats, enter the role so quickly?

  This TV series is LME's big production this year. Except for the two of them, the actors used in the TV series are all famous and difficult characters.

  Look at the faces of those guys waiting to see a good show before filming starts! She really couldn't imagine what kind of fool they would have made without that person's help.

  "Kanae-san, I was thinking just now..."

  "Hey, hey, look at NHK's entertainment news! The headline says it's a location tour of "Forest of Mist"! And the host just said that they were in the North District Rock Fuchi-cho, that is to say! You can see Ren Tsuruga and Hideichi Arimori soon!"

  "Really? I know about Ren Tsuruga, but... who told you, Hideichi Arimori?" "

  "Are you stupid, can't you see such a big headline? Or how can NHK say this is scoop news!?"