Chapter 69 Wine Red

Stone?

 Corn.

 Girl?

 Kyoko.

 So, is she the little girl he met in Kyoto when she was a child?

 Time flies really fast...

 Standing in front of the floor-to-ceiling window with a glass of red wine in his hand, looking at the beautiful sunset over the sea in the distance, Tsuruga Ren gently shook the wine glass in his hand, and all the thoughts about Mogami once again appeared in his mind. Kyoko information.

 Following my childhood sweetheart, I left my hometown and came to Tokyo without hesitation, but was deceived and abandoned. She was sad, in pain, and wanted revenge. If she hadn't been lucky enough to meet Hideichi Arimori, she still doesn't know what her fate would have been like.

 foolish and naive.

 Even though this little girl has grown up to this age, she still has the kind of personality that can be deceived easily. 'baby'? Haha, it’s just a stone produced locally in Kyoto.

 What should I say about her experience of believing in magic and still thinking that she have met a goblin? It can only be said that her fate of being abandoned was definitely not an accident, right?

 Before meeting Hideichi, he didn't know how to dress up and would just rush to the end. Do you naively think that as long as you care about someone wholeheartedly, you will be rewarded one day? !

 snort!

 Such a simple idea, let’s not talk about what other people will think. Even people like him who don’t understand love and lack understanding of feelings know it! This kind of giving without expecting anything in return will only lead to endless pain in the end, and it is not a perfect catalyst.

 He shook his head and laughed softly, then pushed open the window in front of him.

 Facing the refreshing sea breeze blowing in my face, I pushed my messy hair back, took a sip of the bright red liquid in the cup, and savored the mellow and sour taste, which was as complex as life.

 This is the Seaside Pearl Hotel in Banqiao District. The reason why I appeared here is that on the one hand I wanted to find a place where no one would disturb me and relax, and on the other hand it was because there were few people here, so it was suitable for clarifying all the doubtful things.

 like?

 He doesn't know yet, he only knows that this boy is very special to him. What's so special is that, apart from family members, he is the one who cares the most!

 Father, mother, Hideichi Arimori.

 When did such a forward psychological position reach...

 'Click! 'A crisp sound sounded from behind him, and just as Ren Tsuruga was standing in front of the window thinking hard, Hideichi Arimori walked in from outside.

 He closed the door with his backhand, walked to the table and noticed that the food had not been touched at all. He couldn't help but frown, and quickly walked to the man by the window and snatched the red wine from his hand.

 "Lian, I remember you said that when I left."

 "The red wine in this hotel is good, but you can't drink it on an empty stomach. Why don't you eat the seafood I specially ordered for you? Don't you find it troublesome to eat this kind of non-thorny food?"

  Putting the cup on the table and looking at the cold food on the plate, Arimori Hideichi really wanted to kick that guy hard.

 He didn't eat well and didn't talk well. After sending Kyoko home, he even dragged him here from Tokyo without saying a word.