Chapter 21 Departure

The day of the crew's holiday break was spent in constant modeling, and the work of shooting promotional photos passed.

  Hideichi Arimori, who had already decided to accept the new script and filmed a large-scale plot, received a call from director Akira Kurosaki himself that night after replying to Takarada Raleigh.

  What the old man said at the time was very nice, what' I like you! ', what' don't worry you little guy, the old man will definitely make you popular! ' said a lot.

 In the end, when Hideichi Arimori asked about the location of the location, this guy who forgot what was going on, seemed to suddenly remember, and told the location of the location.

  Open-air hot springs in Yamaguchi Prefecture?

  What a great place.

 Located in the mountains, against the background of the snow, the unique charm of that scene can already be imagined now.

  After a whole night of rest, Hideichi Mori rushed to the scheduled shooting location for the location early the next morning under the escort of Takenori Takeshi.

  Unlike war scenes that shoot big scenes, this kind of warm scene is simply a different way of vacation and enjoyment for most actors.

  Although the time is only three days, but there is no need to sleep in the wind, no need to worry about sleeping well, is it not a good thing for a group of people like them who often have disordered biological clocks?

  You have to remember that the location of the exterior filming is a hot spring bath.

  Shooting exteriors in that kind of place, what is it but a relaxing vacation?

  What do you do after filming your part? Isn't there enough scenery around you to go shopping! ? Even if you don't want to go out, staying in the hotel's hot springs is a good choice to recuperate your body.

  After one day, the artists who received the notification from the crew rushed to the location one after another. By 7:30 p.m., everything that should be there, what should not be there, and all kinds of equipment needed for location shooting have all been prepared.

  The ones who should be there are naturally the actors, and the ones who shouldn't be there can only be the students surrounding the crew and pointing fingers.

  In order not to be disturbed by others, the place chosen by Akira Kurosaki is quite out of the way, but he still cannot escape the tragedy of encountering tourists.

 Now it seems that if you are pointed at, you will be pointed at. Anyway, they can't do without a piece of meat.

  Fortunately, today's shooting plan is after midnight. If it is set now, all the work will be in vain in the noisy environment around.

  "Mori! Mori! Come here."

  A familiar voice sounded from the loudspeaker.

  Turning his head, he found Akira Kurosaki sitting in the corridor under the eaves, waving his arms at Hideichi Arimori, who was chatting with the old actors.

  Don't go?

  Are you too courageous? ! That old guy is the boss of the crew, a ruthless character who holds the power over everyone's life and death!

  So, it's better to wink quickly and go over quickly.

  After receiving the director's call, I apologized to the seniors who were also a little confused. Just as Arimori Hideichi was about to walk over, Nakata Toma, who was standing beside him, grabbed his arm first and walked with him.