Chapter 6 Family background

Being cheated?

  cheated!

  These experienced managers of the strongest brokerage company, who have made countless newcomers popular and brought out dozens of emperors, were actually deceived by a child who just turned sixteen? !

  The seven judges who came to their senses looked at each other and sighed endlessly. On the one hand, they felt dissatisfied with their embarrassing performance just now, and on the other hand, they were also happy that they finally found a good seedling.

  In any case, the opponent's performance just now can definitely be regarded as a surprise.

  Even people like them who have experienced storms have been drawn in unconsciously. How can ordinary audiences and most directors be dissatisfied. Now, the only question for this child is...

  "President, do you see this boy?"

  "Yes, yes!"

  The man wearing a colorful feather cap, a cloak, and a few strands of curly hair hanging from his ears nodded affirmatively .

  I saw him clasping his hands together in front of his chest. The pair of long and narrow eyes that always shone with brilliance in the past are also full of tears of happiness at this moment.

  It's not that he's too excited, it's that in this day and age, finding a child with both promise and talent is even more difficult than reaching the sky. What they want from LME is a giant star that will always stand in the sky, and what is the value of a shooting star that flashes by.

  The seven people sitting in the judges' seat heard the confirmation voice of their own boss, and quickly looked away. As soon as he turned his head, he happened to see the boy who had brought them a surprise on the stage slowly straightened his body.

  The standard posture, the perfect and not rigid sitting posture. Combined with the skills he showed just now, the child's family background may not be comparable to that of ordinary families.

  The longer you stay in this industry, the more vicious your vision for recognizing people and analyzing things becomes.

  The movement techniques that appeared in the tea ceremony performance just now, one can tell at a glance that it is absolutely impossible to learn them in the training class.

  That kind of calm, leisurely, and at the same time elegant and attractive beauty, it is impossible for anyone to believe the foolish words that have been passed down from generation to generation.

  Fortunately, this kid is interested in the showbiz and appeared here again. If a hostile company finds out and digs it up, their LME probably won't be able to cry in the future.

  Is there Hideichi Mori?

  Arimori, this surname is not common...huh?

  etc! There is Mori?

  Tadakiyo Arimori? !

  The judges, who were going through the items with the materials in their hands, were stunned when they scanned the column of the surname, and after seeing clearly who the name was filled in the column of father under the surname, they saw them with a bang. Everyone's eyes widened in unison, stood up and cast their gazes on their boss.

  "President, there seems to be only one named Arimori Tadakiyo..."

  "Oh! Why didn't I think of it just now?!"

  "From Kanagawa, that's the only family with the surname Arimori. In the whole country They are all famous families, so who would have thought that a child from such a background would have come to Tokyo alone?" Thinking of one place, he more or less understood that the few judges with rare family backgrounds on the stage were all holding hands.