Chapter 25 Gift

"... Mori-kun."

  "...I'm sorry..." As soon as the ear heard 'Pass! ’, as soon as his eyes saw that the palm on his waist was loosened, Touma Nakata hurriedly took a big step back, bent his legs and submerged all the body parts except the head into the hot spring water.

  shame! What a shame!

  He has lived for fifty years, and he has filmed more passionate scenes than this several times, but why did such an embarrassing and embarrassing problem arise this time?

  If the actor in the opposite role is a woman, he can also explain that the other party is attractive. But if it's a man, what should you tell him to say? !

  They obviously didn't do anything! It's just taking off his clothes in front of him, just touching his waist with the slippery and tender palms under his feet...

  Wait!

  Tender? !

  Ahhhhhh, why is he already in such a field, and still have such absurd thoughts in his mind? ! Could it be that his brain and nerves have become delirious because of the stimulation just now?

  Well, calm down Toma Nakata.

  You have to be confident, you are definitely a 100% normal man!

  When you were young, didn't you talk about love several times? You who have always liked women, how could you suddenly feel that way towards a man.

  The reason why that kind of thing happened just now is entirely because of the wine I drank before, and it is entirely because of the hot spring water in this pool!

  It's a common saying that alcohol can mess with sex, and hot springs can also promote things in that regard.

  You see, if you want to understand these things, you just have to. Sure enough, the ugly reaction before was not what you really thought in your heart.

  The middle-aged man, who was stimulated and felt ashamed to see others, just squatted there and spit bubbles, trying to explain himself wildly. He didn't notice at all that the boy who made him ugly just now quietly touched behind him with a strange smile on the corner of his mouth.

  "Nakata...Senior."

  "Woo-ah-!!"

  While deep in his mind, a sudden cry came from his ear, which really startled Nakata Touma.

  He turned his head quickly, saw who was calling him behind him, and was just about to speak. Who would have thought that his body, which lost his balance due to the rapid rotation, would lose his balance, staggered and fell into the water inside.

  There was a series of muffled gurgling sounds, the hands trying to regain control of the body waving in the pool. The fact that he hasn't stood up again for such a long time is enough to show that he was really scared by what happened just now.

  "Senior, you are really..."

  Shaking his head dumbfoundingly, Arimori Hideichi naturally grabbed the palm that was dangling in the water.

  With strength in his arms, his body retreated, and a sudden force with one hand, he finally pulled up the man who hadn't stood up for more than ten seconds.

  "Bold! Ranmaru, you...uh..."

  The man who just stabilized his body and immediately blurted out a loud curse suddenly woke up when he saw the smiling face close at hand.

  Damn it, he's such an idiot!

  The filming of the play has already finished tomorrow morning, why would he still say such words? ! Ranmaru? Ranmaru! Xiuyi? Xiuyi! This child, why...why does it make people...