Chapter 64: Sharing a Bed (2)

"Ah, Ren-sama smiles so gently. Even though I have watched it more than a dozen times, no matter what, I feel like I can't get enough of it."

  "Yeah, and His Highness Hideichi too! If I could be more than ten years younger, I would definitely pursue him boldly!" The plot in the set is going on. While the hundreds of men and women scattered around are pleasing to the eyes, their mouths are not idle either.

  The sounds of admiration and the tone of admiration, combined with the LME group’s hand-held cameras, turned off the flash and clicked! 'The non-stop sound of filming really makes people want to sigh at the powerful attraction of the two luminous bodies in the field.

  The younger one was lying on the bed covered with a quilt, while the older one was sitting on the edge of the bed holding on to the head of the bed.

  The moment when the gentle eyes looking down were intertwined with the admiring eyes looking upwards, the warm and touching scene completely satisfied all the hungry wolves.

  no way.

  Who makes this picture in front of me so beautiful?

  If it weren't for the staff specially arranged by the old fat man to stop them outside the set, they really wanted to rush in directly, swoop in and hug their respective targets, and their hands would be invisible.

  So, it’s perfect to be able to come to the site today to collect information!

  I believe that as long as all the photos in the camera are developed, the promotional theme that I once wanted to do but was shelved because the protagonist's appearance was not enough, can definitely be freshly produced!

  It is different from these evil ghosts who are excited, have focused expressions, and unblinking eyes for fear of missing a second.

  Akira Kurosaki, who was sitting in the director's chair, was staring at the screen in front of him with a serious expression, concentrating on the pictures on the set, trying hard to find any tiny mistakes that might have been overlooked.

  Ren Tsuruga's actions, Ren Tsuruga's lines.

  There is Hideichi Mori’s reaction, and there is Hideichi Mori’s response to his rival actor.

  Although the initial scene was filmed more than ten times in a row, the two people in front of him really gave him a different surprise every time.

  The plot was originally just about the younger brother standing in front of the window and being carried to bed by his older brother to rest. However, with the filming again and again, various actions and various emotions gradually enriched, the image of the two half-brothers, one older and one younger, became more and more attracted by the two people bit by bit.

  The lonely feeling of sitting in front of the window coincides with the character's hidden personality. The origami cherry blossoms folded out in his hands echoed each other with the final ending...

  After being trained again and again, over and over again, being able to see the rapid growth of this child with his own eyes really made him sigh. I can't feel any other way.

  All right.

  As of now, the brat has no problems here since this scene was filmed.

  As long as Ren Tsuruga successfully crosses that hurdle, this plot that reflects the character's inner struggle will be considered passable.

  So, come on, Tsuruga Ren!

  Hurry up and use all your strength to show me, the old man!

  "Brother Kazuki, it's already so late, why are you back at the hospital? When you left in the afternoon, didn't you say you wanted to talk to Brother Rito..."