Chapter 22

What's the situation now ?

  Obviously everything is ready, just waiting to be filmed.

  After dinner, and after going through the lines of the script several times, Arimori Hideichi  went to the dressing room to change into costumes and rushed to the location of the location - Wangxuequan.

  Due to the unique geographical location of this hot spring, snow can be seen around it in early spring. Between the mountains and rocks, the gurgling of spring water, accompanied by the steaming mist, the whole world looks a bit out of the ordinary.

  Reborn in this country in this life, he is naturally no stranger to hot springs.

  In addition to his own property in Kanagawa, he has soaked in well-known springs, large and small. Compared with those exquisite or luxurious scenes, although the small soup in front of me is a little smaller, it can be regarded as a unique wild flavor in this empty mountain field, against the white snow and looking at the starry sky.

  Walking to the edge of the pool, he squatted down and stretched out his hand to test the temperature in the water. He felt relieved when it was around forty degrees, which was within the range he could accept.

  You know, soaking in hot springs is nice, but if the temperature is too high, he still can't accept it. Unlike other people who like high temperatures, the maximum temperature he can accept cannot exceed fifty. If this standard is exceeded, no matter how famous the hot spring hotel is, he will never go there.

  "Yo Mori, you're here."

  The sound of splashing water came from far to near, and a figure gradually became clear. After more than ten seconds passed, Nakata Touma appeared in front of him naked, wading all the way through the water.

  "Senior Nakata, you..."

  Standing outside the pool, looking at the mature and strong physique of the man in front of him, Hideichi Arimori suddenly didn't know what to say.

  Looking at his broad and thick chest, his flat belly with well-defined muscles, and the faintly visible dark hair on the narrow loincloth. The greeting that had already reached his lips was cut off right there.

  "Hehe, why, don't you look stupid?"

  With a smile on his face, the man was splashing water on his body, while standing up straight in the spring water and making a few gestures to show his figure.

  "Well, I'm in good shape, right? Don't look at my age, but compared with you guys, I can't lose in all aspects."

      "Senior, you are really ..."

  Hearing these words, he looked at the narcissistic actions of the man in front of him. Arimori Hideichi shook his head, but couldn't hold back a burst of laughter.

  He originally thought that Toma Nakata had a mature and stable character. But who would have thought that he would be so funny and cute.

 Is it old to be old? Just accept the reality. What is the comparison with young people?

  As he shook his head and chuckled, the man in the pool was also looking at him at the same time.

  Speaking of nude scenes, it's not like he hasn't acted in all these years.

  In order to be famous when he was young, he tried almost all kinds of jobs. But this time, why does the feeling in my heart seem a little different from before?

  Obviously, all you need to do is take off your clothes and show it openly, wouldn't it be good? Why is there an indescribable itching and hesitation in the body?