Chapter 18 Cocooning

"Kyoko!"

  "Kyoko, what's wrong with you?!"

  Seeing the moment when the girl fell powerlessly, Arimori Hideichi rushed into the living room from the entrance hall.

  When he rushed to Kyoko Mogami and stood next to her sofa, he just squatted down and looked at the person on the sofa.

  "...Hideichi-kun, don't worry."

  "I was just a little dizzy just now. Look, isn't it all right now?"

  With the strength of the young man on his shoulders, she tried her best to sit up straight. Although the voice was comforting others, the bloodless skin and trembling arms all showed a problem!

  She is very weak now.

  "Kyoko, do you consider me a friend?"

  "Friend?"

  "Hideichi-kun, of course you are my best friend."

  Hearing the dissatisfaction and doubts ringing in his ear, Mogami Kyoko immediately said goodbye without even thinking about it gave her own answer.

  She still remembers very clearly how many times the boy in front of her helped her. Let alone helping her from time to time in daily life, it is impossible not to be grateful for the friendship that she usually takes care of and takes care of her.

  Needless to say, the emotion in my heart and the desire to reciprocate. In her life, besides Sho, this young man is the most important.

  Although this feeling has been hidden in her heart without saying it, but she...

  "Best friend? Since you said I was your best friend, why didn't you listen to what I told you before?”

  Arimori Hideichi was talking, and with a dissatisfied expression, he stretched out his fingers and poked the girl's forehead a few times. It wasn't until seeing her aggrieved that he couldn't figure out the situation, that he stopped his movements and continued speaking helplessly.

  "You work so many jobs a day, and you can't eat or sleep well. What are you planning? Don't you want to break the trend? You must know that he is already a celebrity with a certain reputation, and you..."

  And How about you? He didn't go on.

  Not for anything else, it's all because right now this is a silly woman who is like a puppy, with big eyes wide open, and after hearing the word 'Sho Fuwa', she completely loses the ability to control her brain and keeps nodding her head.

  What would you say to him in such a situation?

  Advise again? It is estimated that it is the same as before, the left ear goes in and the right ear goes out. Moreover, if you continue to slander the supreme existence in this guy's heart, the results you can bring may not be what you want.

  Clutching his forehead and letting out a long sigh, Arimori Hideichi sat up on the opposite sofa with a little frustration.

  He finally understands now that the guy opposite is a perfect example of not shedding tears without seeing the coffin. It is really impossible for her to think about it and understand it.

 It seemed that someone really had to come and give her a club to wake her up severely.

  The seven emotions and six desires can bring strength to people, among them 'hate!', although it is a negative existence, the energy it can generate is also amazing.