Chapter 34 Fashion

Entertainment circle.

  It will always be a place where newcomers emerge in large numbers and young people sharpen their heads and want to get in. How fast is the replacement rate?

  I'm afraid no one can give a definite answer.

  In this industry, there is never a lack of new stars who become famous overnight and climb to the top in an instant. There are too many past artists who were still popular yesterday, but were abandoned and forgotten by the world in the blink of an eye.

  Past achievements can only be past.

  Except for the occasional after-dinner conversation, these glorious or unique experiences are really not helpful at all.

 If you want to keep going on this road, popularity, achievements, and exposure rate are all indispensable, and it is impossible to be remembered forever without any of them.

  Now that he has officially stepped into this line of work, and has encountered opportunities that other newcomers can't even imagine, what will happen to him in the future depends on his own efforts.

  After breakfast, I changed into a white wool long T and a pair of dark blue casual jeans. Pulling up and tying up the long blond hair that had been dragged to the ground, a lively, cheerful, and full of vitality young man was born just like that.

  Taking Kyoko Mogami to the part-time job site in Takenori's car, sitting next to her manager and chatting all the way to the outside of the company. After thanking, getting out of the car, and closing the door, he was just about to walk in. Standing outside the gate of LME, a dozen or twenty men and women holding banners and cards in their hands immediately attracted his attention.

  'Ranmaru-sama, we love you! '

  'Master Xiu, we support you! '

  The black words written on the white paper, and the voices of those people shouting from time to time, really made Hideichi Arimori feel extremely surprised and frightened.

  Well, it turns out that he, a newcomer who just showed up, also has his own fans. I am very happy, maybe I can't ask them to make their voices a little lower?

  The scene of passers-by on the road, the situation where colleagues in the company are standing at the gate and upstairs are looking around frequently. It really made him, a rookie who has only achieved such a small amount of achievements, feel the urge to find a hole in the ground and get into it.

  Thanks to the clothes on his body, and also thanks to the fact that his current image is completely different from the previous one. If he was recognized by the group of well-meaning supporters at the door, it would be a big embarrassment.

  It is a good thing to have support, but it is still too early to be complacent and eager to taste the fruits of victory.

  Only when he is liked by more people, cared about and supported by more people, will he have Hideichi Mori appear in front of them to thank them for their care and love!

  So now...isn't it the time... After sweeping his fingers across the golden eyebrows, he took a last look at the gathered crowd, and secretly said sorry to them in his heart.

 He withdrew his gaze and quickly turned his body around. Accompanied by the arc drawn behind him by the long golden hair, he walked into the company's gate without looking back.

  It's nice to have someone like it, but! At present, his journey in this industry has only just begun!

  "Hideichi, you finally came in. How does it feel to see those supporters outside the door? Are you happy?" After parking the car in the underground parking lot and rushing to the lobby from the staff passageway, Takenori took a look. He noticed the boy who walked in the door.