Chapter 55: The strong enemy

Dead?

 That's it, dead?

 Isn't it the time that the doctors said? Seven days! Seven days! ? There is not much time left! Isn't the time not up yet? !

 The man with a dull expression and a confused mind stared at the young man in front of him with his eyes closed and two traces of tears hanging on his cheeks, silent for a long time.

 The distance between him and the child in front of him, who was leaning on the tree trunk and bathed in the sunshine, with a peaceful expression as if sleeping, was obviously so close, so close that he could reach it with just one stretch of his hand!

 Why...

 why were we suddenly separated from each other forever, and his voice could never be heard again?

 died?

 Why did he die?

 It is obviously the only relative he has left in the world, and it is obviously the only comfort he has left after suffering betrayal. Didn't they once vow to stay with each other forever and never be separated? Didn't they agree that after he recovered, they would leave the country and live a life that belonged to both of them?

 But! Why... why would this child leave him first? Why would he abandon his previous promise and let him bear all the pain alone?

 "Quick! Unit 3 is giving Tsuruga Ren a close-up! Keep your skin tight. If you miss any second of the scene, be careful about your jobs!" Everyone around was immersed in the atmosphere created by the two actors and was filled with sadness.

 At that moment, a roar from the director's chair caused the photographer who had locked the camera on Hideichi Arimori to quickly move the camera according to the instructions of his immediate superior.

 In the camera, the man kneeling under the cherry blossom tree lowered his head and held his hands on the ground like fists. The faintly shaking shoulders and the low whisper to himself that could not be heard by outsiders made it clear at a glance that he was undergoing great suffering at this moment.

 His brother died in front of him.

 Although he left with a smile in the end, the two tears that slipped out of his eyes still stabbed into his chest like two sharp knives.

 I blame myself for not taking good care of his body, I blame myself for taking him out for a walk today!

 If he hadn't brought this child out today, wouldn't the heart-wrenching scene in front of him not have appeared in front of him?

 He regrets it! He is unwilling!

 But compared to these, he now wants to destroy the family that caused the tragedy of his younger brother's life - with his own hands!

 Haha...

 love? trust?

 From this moment on, Kazuki Nakamura only lives for himself!

 Amidst the whispers that suddenly stopped, the man's body that was constantly trembling due to excitement calmed down.

 It was as if his expression of grief and indignation suddenly withdrew, and he pushed back the black hair stuck to his forehead with one hand. The moment he raised his head, everyone who saw his eyes couldn't help but gasp.

 Dangerous, violent, and full of madness in his eyes.

 It's like saying goodbye to the past, like letting go of everything in the past.