.playlist.

violent by carolesdaughter

"don't make me get violent, i want my ring back, baby, that's a diamond. you don't listen anyways, i'll be quiet. i don't really feel like fighting. don't make me get violent."

always by isak danielson

"you put your hands under my jacket, they're cold as hell but imma let you anyway. wouldn't you say there's a light in the darkest moment? and this is the moment when i can be brave. you say you want to call a taxi, but i don't wanna go and meet up all your friends. so then you say, 'we'll get another pack and some coffee', i hope it doesn't ruin our first kiss."

prom queen by molly kate kestner

"god saved the prom queen, teenage daydream. just another dressed up heartbreak. god saved the prom queen, only 18, turned her tears to diamonds in her crown."

two birds by regina spektor

"two birds on a wire. one tries to fly away and the other. watches him close from the wire. he says he wants too as well, but he is a liar."

you broke me first by state macrae

"i know you, you're like this. when shit don't go your way, you needed me to fix it, and like me i did. but i ran out of every reason. now suddenly you're asking for it back. could you tell me, where'd you get the nerve? yeah, you could say you miss all that we had, but i don't really care how bad it hurts. when you broke me first."

this is home by cavetown

"get a load of this monster, he doesn't know how to communicate. his mind is in a different place, will everybody please give him a little bit of space? get a load of this train wreck, his hair's a mess and he doesn't know who he is yet. but little do we know the stars welcome him with open arms."

battle scars by guy sebastian and lupe fiasco

"these battle scars, don't look like they're fading. don't look like they're ever going away. they ain't ever going to change. this battle."

devil town by cavetown

"life's alright in devil town. yeah right, no one's going to catch us now. dad has bought a new car now, we're fine, no one's going to catch us now. you said something dumb again, she's mad, at least that's what they say. mum and daddy aren't in love. that's fine, i'll settle for two birthdays."

don't give up on me by andy grammer

"i will fight for you. i always do, until my heart is black and blue."

middle finger by bohnes

"so i put my middle finger up, i'm done being your slave. my generation's had enough and you should be afraid."

born without a heart by faouzia

"no, i wasn't born without a heart. i wasn't always like this, no. watched you break me, no. now you blame me. no, i wasn't born with all these scars and that's what made me like this, no. can you blame me?"