SHORT IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

So I'm currently sick rn
Updates are also very delayed because I'm getting busier by the day. So sorry for those who were looking forward to the chapters that I have in store. It may take a while

Also... I'm so bad at timing stuff. I'm sure you noticed that Angstember prompts lagged behind? Yeah...

So instead I'm gonna suck up my pride and go full out for Kinktober. Yeah yeah, I can't write 🍋 often but I'll swallow my pride

They're gonna be short 🍋 though. Probably some half 🖤 in there too. ☁️ to 🍋 will probably also be there.

Want a demo to see what I'm really planning? Let's see if I can give a promise I'm trying to keep.

••••••••
-Jade Leech x M.Reader-
-Mushrooms-

You don't know how you got here really...

All you know is that you're bounded by ropes in a kneeling position. And that you were in someone's room. By the looks of the interior, most likely an Octavinelle dorm room.

The door clicks open and a familiar face comes into view. You sighed, Jade's calm smile nearing you. He seemed to be holing something in a container in his hands.

"What's that? Scratch that question, why am I tied up?" You wiggled your arms behind your back and groaned.

"You don't need to worry about that" he pulled a chair up in front of you and placed the container down. He smiled and turned to you after.

"Can you guess what's in this container?" He held out his hand to the container, his gaze remaining on you.

You stared at the container, praying to whatever God out there that it was hopefully just some Cheerios or cornflakes. You shook your head, fearing even more once his smile grew wider.

He bared his teeth with an unsettling grin and opened the container slowly. You swallowed hard, watching the lid being removed slowly.

Your expression morphed into one of confusion once he opened it fully. Jade on the other hand, had a proud smile on his face. His gloved hand reached into the container and took out a...

"..Mushroom?" You tilted your head, even more confused than before.

"Doesn't it look beautiful?" The eel smiled.

"It looks so plain... Like the brown mushrooms you would find outside when you go on walks or hikes" you stared at it with an unimpressed look.

"Fufu~ But that's the beauty of it" he walked closer, crouching down in front of you.

"Doesn't the shape look so exotic? It must pique your interest a little right?" He showed you the mushroom closer. You stared at it, your eyebrows furrowing in ultimate confusion.

"Jade...its a mushroom. All I see is fungus and well a fucking mushroom..." You sighed, maybe this was torture. You knew you shouldn't have punted that mandrake on Tuesday.

"Hm~ I knew you would say that" with no warning he shoved the tip of the fungus into your mouth. Your eyes widened in surprise.

Was he planning to kill you with a mushroom? Just do it quicker then...

"Mhpmph? Mhhh... Mhnph.." You tried to pull your head back but it hit the wall behind your figure.