🤓🚪𝐃𝐨𝐨𝐫𝐬🚪🤓

Surprisingly, this shit WILL be spicy...
...
......
wait-
NO NOT WITH THE ENTITIES YA FREAKS 😦

~°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°🚪°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°~

"I'm bouta slap you if you don't SIT DOWN" Yuu glared at Ace, the ginger flinched and immediately took a seat. The teacher walked in, ready to start his lesson.

So far, theory classes have been all they've done for the past two weeks. Meaning, they're behind on practical classes. Mr. Crewel sighed, placing his hands on his desk. Not just their class, a few other students have missed practicals.

Thus, why they have a few second and third years in the class. Main ones being Jade, Floyd, Jamil, Silver, Ruggie and Idia. He apologized for the mixture of classes and instructed everyone to partner up.

"This shouldn't be too complicated. I mean, it's great that we even have upperclassmen on our group" |M| was about to put his goggles on, being stopped by the teacher.

"Well, I was considering allowing you to sit this one out |M|. Lilia requested you not to be involved in any other drama. I'm sorry pup" he sighed, shaking his head. |M| flinched, a depressed look on his face.

"Why? I can defend myself!" |M| frowned, folding his arms over his chest. Mr. Crewel raised a brow, folding his arms over his chest as well.

"Those other chapters say differently..." Crewel mumbled.

"What?"

"Nothing. The point is, you need to sit this one out" |M| scoffed, walking away from the students and sitting at the front of the class. Crewel watched him with a sigh, he returned his gaze to the rest of the class and slapped the whip on his palm.

"Let's just begin with the class" he got their attention before starting.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It was around 20 minutes into mixing the potion. Crewel was monitoring the students every now and then, going through each group every few seconds. He simply glanced over the group that the the first years were in, but also narrowed his eyes at their work, before moving on.

"Hehe.." Ace smirked, waiting until the others looked away before dropping a few random stuff into the cauldron. Items like carpet fluff, wood from a door, glass from a window, a zipper from a bag and a gold coin.

Crewel immediately felt like something was off and turned to them once again, not noticing anything out of the ordinary. He observed them for a moment longer before going over to another group.

He passed by Jade, Floyd and Silver, who were in their own little trio. Silver was slightly dozing off, his eyes struggling to stay open. The twins watched him before looking at each other and smirking- sorry I meant DEVIOUS GRINNING.

"Can I add this?" Floyd held a small box with stuff in it, shaking it slightly, in his palm.

"As long as it isn't too much of it" His brother, Jade put his hand up to his chin, chuckling menacingly. Meanwhile, Silver was already asleep standing up.

The devious little leech bitch opened the box, taking out an eye. Not like an eyeball but like a weirdcore type eye. He dropped it in while his brother poured in some black liquid that looked like some type of gooey slime or something.