*̣̥☆·͙̥❄‧̩̥࿌ིྀ྇˟͙𝑆𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑂𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝐴 𝐹𝑟𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝐻𝑜𝑚𝑒˟͙࿌ིྀ྇‧̩̥❄·͙̥̣☆*̣̥

We are both well aware what the chapter is about! Heh... My schedule sucks...
I was literally up late last night writing missing chapters and woke up so late this morning. The plan was to have this out before 12pm est. Well then, let's see if that's how this goes.

Other chapts will be posted tomorrow :D

~°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°~

"Black Star overhead, white garden below,
the Child demanded a man made of snow"

"What the- WHERE THE FUCK AM I?!" you yelled out, seeming to be in a floating island garden of some sorts covered in snow. A gate that led to nowhere was on the farside of he garden opposite from you, a fountain with cold water in the center.

"Could you not use such a foul word?" You flinched and turned around. Riddle crossed his arms, now adorning snow attire that you weren't sure he had on before.

"Kid's right though, where the hell are we?" You saw Leona also wearing snow attire. You looked around you and saw all the housewardens gathered together.

Idia was cowering away, trying to not get noticed by anyone else. You sighed and turned around, a mound of snow along with boxes and buckets of other items were in front of what looks like a ghost camera. You gasped happily before running over to it.

"Do you guys wanna make a snowman? There's plenty of snow to go around!" You grinned, already crouching down and making a small snowball.

You threw it at Leona who flinched like a spritzed cat. He growled and rolled up a bigger ball, throwing it directly at you. You fell to the ground and laughed, deciding to just make the snowman's body already.

Vil stayed back with Idia while the other dorm leaders helped out with rolling the huge snowball. Malleus used his magic to place it on the rest of the snowman, surprised to see it form perfectly into a body.

"That's odd, I didn't think you had an idea of what shape you wanted the snowman to have" Azul smiled, rolling another smaller ball for the head. He placed it on before jumping back as it grew a carrot nose.

"Woah! Does this place have magic too! It's so cool!" Kalim jumped around, seeing how his footprints vanished from the snow.

"It sure is something" Vil came over, taking up a piece of coal and sticking it into the head as eyes. He smiled before making detail eyes with the smaller pieces.

Kalim grabbed smaller pieces and made a mouth, adding blush with extremely tiny pieces. Malleus grabbed some sticks and made them into horns for the snowman. Leona grabbed an orange scarf and placed it around it's neck(?). Idia finally came over and used random sized coal pieces to make a dapper suit for the snowman.

Azul gave the snowman a nice little top hat. Riddle gave it gloved plank arms and finally you shoved a stick down at the bottom. They all stared at you as you grinned proudly at what you did.

"Why?" Riddle shook his head with a sigh.

"I love it" Leona chuckled, patting you on the head.

"Anyways! Let's take a picture!" You turned and walked over to the camera, opening the lens. All of you turned to the snowman as you heard a crack and a baby's giggle.