♿︎/☁︎ һᥲrძ һᥱᥲძᥱძ - rіძძᥣᥱ r᥆sᥱһᥱᥲr𝗍s ♡

Requested! 🤠

𝑃𝑙𝑜𝑡 ~ A simple format, simple instructions. But why can't you follow them? Oh well, he'll just have to make you listen to him. It won't be too hard.

~••••••••••••••••••••~

"Are you serious?" Riddle folded his arms over his chest as his face turned a slight shade of red. You sweat dropped, getting pulled by your shirt collar.

"Another failed test... Are you doing this on purpose?" He tilted his head, letting go of your shirt.

"I-i just don't understand it" you stared down at the carpet. You heard him sigh, your gaze slowing trailing up to meet his.

He had a cold look on his face before he stood up and walked to the door frame. "Meet me after classes this afternoon. I expect you to come to my room, understood?" He didn't turn around but made his point very clear nonetheless.

"Y-yes housewarden!" You stood up. He walked away afterwards, leaving you alone in the lounge. Or so you think.

"Damn, in trouble with Riddle?" A certain ginger snickered from behind a sofa.

"Shut up..." You sighed, feeling down as you left the dorm. Ace followed you, patting you on the shoulder as you two walked together.

During your morning classes, you couldn't help but feel anxious. A few times through magic history, Riddle would enter the classroom with some things for Mr. Trein. He would glance at you for an extended period before looking away.

It really worried you, especially since you didn't know what he was planning. Was he gonna lecture you? Collar you? You really couldn't figure it out.

Not knowing what he was up to was way worse than him just collaring you. This was pure torture.

By lunch you were getting fidgety, your mind racing as you thought of all the punishments were possible. Some made your heart race before you shook those lewd thoughts away.

"Are you ok? You've been weird all day" Deuce finally asked, worried about you.

"He's in trouble with the housewarden" Ace answered for you, stabbing his food with a fork.

Everyone at the table spared glances of pity while you slammed your face down on the table and groaned. You heard the familiar sound of a certain person's shoes. You lifted your head before springing upright at the sight of red hair.

"H-housewarden, how are you?" You stuttered out, everyone at the table a little confused. Trey was mostly concerned, considering the fact that Riddle was way past his overbearing self.

"I am doing well, I'm sure you won't forget our meeting this afternoon" he narrowed his eyes, you nodded before answering him out loud.

"Riddle what's going on? Did he do something wrong?" Trey shifted his glasses, tilting his head.

"Of course, I've grown lenient with the rules as you all know. This however, does not mean that I'll tolerate anyone failing a test. He's failed multiple more than once, I simply wish to see him pass. In a way that isn't an overbearing punishment like my unique magic" Riddle sighed, sincerely telling them all this.