♿︎ ᥴ᥆ᥒ𝗍rᥲᥴ𝗍 - ᥲzᥙᥣ ᥲsһᥱᥒgr᥆𝗍𝗍᥆ + 𝗍ᥕᥱᥱᥣ𝑠 🐙

Requested! 🤠 (?)

M.Reader x Azul Ashengrotto, Jade and Floyd Leech

This is how the chapters are gonna start looking in the update ^-^

𝑃𝑙𝑜𝑡 ~ Isn't this unfortunate for your poor soul. Dragged back to work with this deceitful deal maker. Perhaps it might work in your favour however. That is, if the mer wants more than what you're giving.

~•••••••••~

"Another day at the Mostro Lounge..." after having a multitude of inner battles with yourself, it's shocking to see you actually going to work.

Last night you had done the worst thing you've ever done by messing around with your boss. You thought it would be funny to mess with Azul, who knows what he's planning now.

He wouldn't fire you of course, but you're certain he'll make it even harder for you to live. Considering you still need to juggle classes and the stress of keeping your other information private while working for him.

How you know he has your information? He sent a text to you last night that you had seen in the morning.

He stated everything that had happened while mentioning very vaguely that almost every dorm in Octavinelle has cameras. 'For the student's safety' he added, it was a clear lie.

Obviously he wanted to know information about them that he could use as blackmail. Unlucky for you, you've fallen right into his little trap. Doing such things had coated you your whole identity.

Who knows what he could do with that information?

"Stupid fucking octopus..." You pushed open the lounge door and walked through the establishment.

"You're late" you turned your head, grimacing at the sight of none other than a certain 'stupid fucking octopus'.

Azul grinned, of course he knew what he had against you. He was basically holding it above his head saying 'here, take it if you can'. What could you do but obey him at this point?

"I'm sorry..sir" you looked away, yelling mental curses at him in your head.

"It's alright, don't let it happen again. Oh and M/n" he stopped you before you could happily walk away from looking at his face.

"Yes sir" you forced a smile.

"Do meet me after work, I have some. . .important things to discuss with you" he turned and walked a away after.

You shrugged and went to the employee changing room.

You let out a sigh, undoing the buttons of your shirt and stripping it off your body. You yelped, feeling a pair of arms snake around your bare chest.

"Hehehe~ Your waist is so small~" Floyd squeezed you a little, pulling you closer to his chest.

His hands glided along your waist, moving up to your upper chest. You shut your eyes, legs going limp from the gentle touch. You felt soft breathing on your neck, your eyes opening to the sight of Jade.

You heard him chuckle before kissing that spot, his teeth lightly grazing your flesh. What was happening you couldn't figure out, this is out of the blue for sure.