♿︎ 𝗍һᥱ 𝗊ᥙᥱᥱᥒ's gᥲrძᥱᥒ - rіძძᥣᥱ r᥆sᥱһᥱᥲr𝗍s ♡

Trust me when I say, it's 1am and I don't know where the fuq this idea came from. ERM..

𝐑𝐨𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 (?)

𝑃𝑙𝑜𝑡 ~ Run along little rabbit. Try and flee, eventually you will be caught. No matter what you do. But do not fear, he will not harm you. He simply wants to know more about you. To explore you, to understand you, to befriend you.

Barely Tall Riddle au ig...
C̶r̶o̶s̶s̶e̶d̶ o̶u̶t̶ - My unfiltered thoughts while writing

~••••••••••••••••••••••••~

He's noticed for a while now, the prince isn't one to be slow when noticing these things. Since he was younger, a little white rabbit always roams around the garden. It has piqued his curiosity multiple times.

Those times however he's never allowed to leave the manor. His mother always tells him he must remain inside and study. Only once when he ran off to the garden and saw the bakers child, the jesters child and the little white rabbit together in the gardens.

"You two...and that rabbit..." He couldn't get much of a word out, meeting the eyes of the small and adorable creature. His cheeks reddened as his eyes sparkled, with gentle steps he approached and knelt down to pet the rabbit.

The other two freaked out, seeing the prince kneel for such a small creature. But they calmed down, distracted by childish thoughts as they invited the prince to play. He happily accepted, smiling as he petted the little rabbit.

The day he discovered the rabbit's true form freaked him out. He recoiled back in surprise, now turning 16 as of the next day.

"Shoot!" The rabbit boy dived behind a rose bush, quickly retrieving his clothes and emerging from behind the shrub.

"Why were you spying on me?" The rabbit shyly asks, pouting at the prince. The red head was still in shock, unable to process what he was asked.

He finally snapped from his trance and stood up, the rabbit boy gasping audibly. "M-my apologies.. I just happened to see you nearby and figured I'd check up on you as I always did when you were a rabbit" he bowed politely, eventually looking up to see the rabbit boy's flustered state.

"Y-you didn't see anything embarrassing did you? Also how are you suddenly so tall..." The prince tilted his head, he wondered what the rabbit meant by embarrassing. His thoughts drifted off to when he saw his body, he made a quiet 'ah' sound as if he finally understood.

"If you're referring to that then I suppose I did" he simply answered, the rabbit boy freaking out as his pride was destroyed. The prince chuckled at his reaction, finding him amusing.

"I am prince Rosehearts, Riddle Rosehearts. That is if you don't know, what I don't know is your name. Would you care to tell me?" He held out his gloved hand to the sulking rabbit. The boy took his hand and stood up with his help, pulling away soon after.

"|M|.." the rabbit boy mumbled, folding his arms as he looked elsewhere. The prince smiled, wanting to know more about this rabbit fellow.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Years passed by like minutes, the prince now 21 and needing to search for a wife in order to inherit the throne. No pure blood royalty stuff here. Rather than preparing to head out however, the prince was busy entertaining his little rabbit companion.