⚘❥𝖿ᥣ᥆ᥕᥱrs - kᥲᥣіm ᥲᥣ-ᥲsіm☁︎𓆗

Gn!reader/Male!reader {incase I mess up}

Angst

𝑃𝑙𝑜𝑡 ~ You have loved Kalim for some time, but even so he's so dense and carefree. He's never once realized how you felt. Soon you've felt an odd phenomena happen to you. Will that lead to your death? Will you be accepted? Or will you have to move on? Regardless the hurt will never leave until you obtain happy end. The love curse called, Hanahaki...

''𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑠 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟
𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑖𝑡 𝑜𝑟 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑟𝑖𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑖𝑡...
𝑂𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑏𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑙𝑢𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑟
.
.
.
𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑠𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦...
𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛 𝑤ℎ𝑜𝑚 𝐼 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑑𝑜𝑒𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒
.
.
.
𝐴 𝑓𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑤𝑠 𝑜𝑛𝑡𝑜 𝑚𝑦 𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑠𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑚𝑠 𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒
𝑈𝑛𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝐼 𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒
𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑑𝑖𝑒...
.
𝑆𝑜 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒...
𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒...
𝐷𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑗𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝑚𝑒...
𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒...
𝐿𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘
.
.
.
𝐴𝑙𝑙 𝑖𝑡 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠, 𝑖𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑚𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑎𝑦
𝐼 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢
𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑡 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑠...
𝐼𝑡 ℎ𝑢𝑟𝑡𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛'𝑡
𝐼'𝑚 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑...
𝑆𝑜 𝐼 𝑟𝑎𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑑𝑖𝑒...
𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑏𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑝𝑦 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑒...

𝑀𝑦 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 ♡''

~•••••••••••~

"Hurry up Kalim, we're gonna be late..." Jamil rushed his dorm leader to eat. As per usual he asked for more and Jamil obliged, thinking that he could finish the second serving as swiftly as he did the first.

This time he got distracted so it took longer.

"Sorry, sorry!" he laughed and chugged down his drink. Jamil took his dishes and set them in the sink, making a mental reminder to wash them later.

The two made their way to their respective classes as they've done everyday. Kalim entered the classroom which he shares with Riddle and a few others with a usual cheery smile.

He sat in his seat and tried his hardest to pay attention in class but got distracted regardless. Instead he spent most of the class doodling in his notebook. He found himself drawing small chibis of his friends and smiling all the while.

As usual he was called by the teacher to answer something and got it half right. At least he tried?

<Lunch>

In the lunch line F/n ordered their food and went to the table with their friends. It seemed like Ace already was getting thrown insults at.