♿︎ 𝗊ᥙіrkᥡ ძᥲᥡs - ᥆ᥴ𝗍ᥲ᥎іᥒᥱᥣᥣᥱ & ⍴᥆mᥱ𝖿і᥆rᥱ ↔

𝑃𝑙𝑜𝑡 ~ After a surprisingly failed experiment that Azul made, you woke up the next day in his body as he did yours. Things happened that was interesting to speak of. Who knew that you both had such scandalous secrets. Now you both do, behind each other's lives.

𝐴𝑑𝑑 𝐼𝑛 ~ Reader dearling is taking the body description of my oc! Benjamin White, student of Heartslabyul. So reader is super short. Sorry tall boos. You're like Riddle's height but shorter by an inch. Hair colour is entirely your decision but the rabbit ears stay. Easy done yeah?

Moving along.

~•••••••••••••••••••~

How unusual...

Azul began coughing along with the other students in the room as well as the teacher, Master Crewel. He used his hand to fan away the smoke and looked into the cauldron, it had pitch black liquid. He had a look of disbelief and confusion on his face as he stared at the failed experiment.

Crewel had a hand on his chin as he looked at the cauldron and then Azul. "I'm afraid you've failed this one pup" he shook his head with a small frown.

"I don't understand how. I thought I had done every thing correctly... This makes no sense" he lifted his goggles and massaged his temple.

His partner, a transferred in second year, looked at the cauldron with a small hint of guilt. It was |M|, he had a finger on his lips as he tiptoed to see the damage.

"Azul-san I'm sure it was my fault for rushing it. I just thought it would be too late to put then in if we didn't hurt and then-" Azul raised his hand up, stopping his words.

The mer let out a loud sigh before looking towards him. "It's fine, you shouldn't take the blame for this. I allowed you to do it" he had a small smile on his face. On the inside he had a different mental approach.

"Since you both had a small slip up I'll consider giving you a grade for it. A B- for you both" Crewel smiled before the bell rang for lunch time. The rest of the class cleaned up before they all left for lunch.

Once on the outside of the class and away from the group from their class, the two turned to each other with glares.

"How inconsiderate could you be? Rushing the add in process for the potion?!" Azul fixed his glasses, leaning over to his height.

"Oh don't even start with that! Mr. Perfectionist was over here was taking his damn time while we were running out of time!" |M| walked up to him and jabbed his finger on his chest before folding his arms.

"Hah.. You're unbelievable" Azul sighed and walked away. |M| stood in the hall, glaring at his back before scoffing and making his way to the cafeteria.

Little did he nor Azul know he effects the failed potion had on them.

-Octavinelle - Azul's Room - The Next Morning-

Azul slowly opened his eyes, the seashell bed lamp on the night stand beside him blurry. He squinted, the sight becoming a tad bit clearer but still hard to see. He raised a brow before sitting up and yawning.

"When did my room become so fancy? And...blue?" He looked around, soon seeing a fish tank on the other side of the room from the door.