🦌>𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬<🦌

New thing. No explanation.
Might be it's own book at some point :]
Although it up to y'all if you wanna see it more often tbh. Lemme know

~°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°🦌°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°~

It was dark. A soft scratching noise from outside of an enclosed space. Eyes slowly opened, a person feeling around in the darkness. "What...?" They felt something wooden directly in front of them.

We're they in some sort of coffin?

"What the fuck is this?? Ay! Somebody let me out!" Their thick British accent rang out, the lid of their coffin eventually opened after the sound of a key being turned was heard.

"Oh my, you seem to be alarmed. Worry not dear student, you are now freed from the gate" a man with a crow mask held out his hand, offering the person to take it.

"Huh... Where the fuck am I?? Last time I checked I was streaming and-.. " he stopped, looking around the room, the other students looking at him with concern.

He stepped out of the gate, fixing the hood on his head. His hands slid along the material of the robe he wore as he examined it. No doubt this was Twisted Wonderland.

"How the fuck..?" He muttered softly, his attention was brought to the sound of a scoff. He glanced at the person who made the sound, the flick of an ear was what he noticed first.

"It's him" he said softly, entirely to himself and yet the head mage heard him.

"Yes yes, he along with the other 6 dorm leader could very well be yours. Supervision wise! Now hurry along now, we must start the ceremony" he gently pushed him towards the others who were yet to be assigned. He then looked around, noticing the destroyed coffin and rushed out of the hall.

The male watched but left the situation to its own. Knowing that this was everything BUT his problem. He waited with the others, his gaze traveling around the room as he inspected every student. Of course, key characters caught his eye the most out of them all.

Speaking of eye, he finally noticed that his glasses were foggy. He groaned softly, not knowing what to do since he most definitely didn't have anything on him. Aside from his phone oddly enough.

"State your name"

It was finally his turn, the worst part was that he was the last student. Meaning that the chance of attention being on him was really high.

"Uhhh... You want my real name or my persona? Cause..im my model for some reason" he mumbled the last part to himself.

"State your name, whatever it may be"

"Good enough for me. Evelt Faylin"

"Hmmm..."

The dark mirror was quiet for a moment, tension in the room building as this was the longest it's ever been so quiet. Evelt wanted so badly to best die at that very moment, or hell, GO HOME. But the universe was not having it.

"Your soul is quiet and peaceful, yet destructive and cunning..." It paused, once again becoming silent.

"Sounds about right I guess. Half of my streams involved me almost burning down something. Like that one time my kitchen almost caught on fire" he mumbled, slowly getting tired of the suspense.