☁︎ ᥎᥆ᥕs - ȷᥲmіᥣ ᥎і⍴ᥱr 𓆗

Jamil x Gn!reader / male!reader {incase I mess up and I'm too lazy to fix it which I am}

𝑃𝑙𝑜𝑡 ~ From High school to now, lovers forever. From a confession to a promise. It truly leads to both finally saying 'I do'. Sealing their love forever. Marriage bonds you together. You couldn't of had it any other way, neither could he. This is love, is it not?

Marriage Au

•••••••••

Soft breaths keep you asleep. Laying next to him as you would every morning and night. He smiles, having woken up moments ago.

Why would he wake you? You look so beautiful.

Also you're laying on him so he can't move...

He moves your hair from your face, your face was illuminated by the soft glow of the sunlight through the curtain. His face moves closer to yours, planting a soft kiss on your forehead.

Your face scrunched up, you open your eyes slowly. His eyes meet yours. You smile softly, moving to kiss him. Your lips touch, a passionate kiss before he pulls away.

You pout, he simply sits up with a chuckle. You do the same and wrap your arms around his waist tiredly. A small yawn comes from your lips as he kisses your cheek and leaves the bed. You watch his figure retreat to the bathroom, your head tilts to the side.

Without any warning at all you enter the bathroom as well. Jamil stands there, midway taking off his shirt, staring at you.

"Seriously..." he dead panns. You pay him no mind and brush your teeth, spitting out toothpaste.

"Not like I haven't seen you naked before~" you tease, turning to him with a grin. He rolls his eyes and takes off his shirt. "Still hot though" you say quickly before spitting again.

He stops abruptly and looks at you. You look at him once again, you could see the slight red tint on his cheeks. All you did was compliment him a little, it's just like high school all over again.

"Lemme shower with you~" you pouted, walking towards him with wide arms.

"Wha- no! Wait until I'm done! Hey!" and that's how you were currently in the bath with him. You laughed as he rolled his eyes.

"𝐷𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑣𝑜𝑤 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑖𝑛 𝑠𝑖𝑐𝑘𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑡ℎ?"

"𝐼'𝑣𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠 𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑛 𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑤𝑎𝑦𝑠"

Soft coughs echoed through the room, you lay in bed with a warm towel on your forehead. Despite being sick, you were still bitter. And right now you wanted to be petty.

You shook your head, knocking the towel off and onto the floor. Jamil walked in with some soup and saw the towel on the floor. He sighed and set the soup on the bedside table.

"You're really petty huh?" he picked up the towel and glared at his lover. They stuck out their tongue with furrowed brows, before they sneezed.

He wrang out whatever water was still in the towel on their face before walking into the bathroom to wash it out.

"This is your fault for sitting outside in the rain and then jumping into the lake you know" two can play the petty game. Jamil came back with the now hot and clean towel and placed it on your forehead.