𖥸- ᏴᎬᎻᏆΝᎠ ͲᎻᎬ ᎬᎽᎬՏ ϴҒ 'ᎻᏆᎷ' -𖥸

Behind the scenes of what I have planned for the next few story cut-ins. Apparently you all seem pretty ok with the random plot portions in between all the one shots. Haven't seen any complaints so far 👍

As you know, I've given |M| a backstory. It's pretty dark. We'll uncover a few things as well as a few spoilers for what I have planned for my version of the books. Hope you enjoy~

~°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°~

What is this?

Why am I always here?

This place...

It looks so..familiar...

"You're not aware of your surroundings are you?" A strange voice...

"Jeez, didn't think you'd be this naïve" they sound...

"Get up you little shit" like you...?

You were shoved in the side, rolling off a strange platform into an endless pit of darkness. You tried to scream but not a sound echoed from your lips. You didn't even see the person who shoved you.

Who was that person? Why did they sound like you?

"Wh..a-at?" You gasped out, your body freezing before you awoke somewhere.

-~( ´~`)~-

"And there he is" that strange voice again.

"Jamil I wanna play another round!" A cheerful white haired male insisted.

"Sure, are you replaying as well |M|?" A brunette turned to you.

You smiled with a tilted head. Your mouth opened to utter an agreement before closing. The two glitched out into two shadowy figures. One had a sinister grin and an odd outfit outline while the other had a sad crying face. They returned to normal as if nothing happened, the two waiting for your reply.

"S-sure.." You still maintained a smile, wondering what that was.

"Are you alright? You're sweating quite a lot, are you feeling ill?" the brunette went over to you, extending his hand for you.

You were about to grab his hand, it glitched out to a larger hand covered in weird black goop. You retracted your hand before his went back to normal. He pulled his hand away and looked at you with worry.

"I-im fine, really" you tried to keep smiling, but it grew harder.

"Are you sure?" the cheery boy tilted his head in worry.

His face glitched out to the crying face one again, tears pouring from his eyes. His hand reached out as if begging for you to hold it. He went back to normal as you nodded and looked down.

"Yeah.. Just feeling a little out of it is all. Let's play already" you smiled again, a little hesitant of your own request.

"If you say so..." The brunette sat back down, pulling you closer to him.

Your head momentarily rested on his shoulder, you could hear his heart beat. You looked at him, seeing him focused on fixing up the board even with only one of his hands. His other arm finally left your shoulder as he finished preparing the board.