𓆟🤡 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕸𝖊𝖗𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝕱𝖗𝖔𝖒 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕯𝖊𝖕𝖙𝖍𝖘 🤡𓆟

Y'all ever realise how that says The Mer-chant from the depths? Mer as in y'know kinda half fish? And chant could be like the whole voice thing? Idk just a weird thought that came to mind. Its 4am...

Anyways it's time for Takoyaki 😈

~•••••••••••••~

-Bird man finna become KFC real quick bro-

"Again with the problems bird man?" M/n and Yuu really weren't getting paid enough for this.

"I'm so sorry to trouble you Yuu. But alas, ramshackle's expenses are certainly getting too much" Crowley dramatically said, ignoring M/n's comment.

"You really know how to play the tough game huh? Fine" Yuu gave up, agreeing with the man's proposal of dealing with the deal's made by Azul Ashengrotto.

"I'm gonna be dragged into this regardless of what I say..arent I?" M/n dead panned. Crowley smiled in his direction, oh yeah, he was cooking up something to drag him in for sure.

"Oh you wouldn't have to. But I was planning on raising your pay, as well as ignoring the lack of responsibility you've displayed as of recent. Not to mention-"

"I GET IT! Fine...I'll help him.." M/n groaned. If Crowley had said anything else it would eventually lead to him talking about how many times he skipped class with Leona to-..his face reddened....nevermind.

Maybe next time he shouldn't do that stuff on campus, there are cameras after all.

The thing is, they haven't even included Grim in this whole discussion. Where is he? They haven't seen Deuce or Ace who usually drop by the dorm to bother them either. Odd...

"Well then, I'll leave it up to you two to handle it then" the bird man smiled and headed off.

"I never want to hear him enter either of our dorms again. For the sake of yours and my sanity alike" M/n groaned.

"Agreed..."

-This ain't gonna end well...-

You knew today was gonna be fucking weird when Yuu told you he saw Grim studying. Let's just hope it's gonna be the good kind of weird yeah?

Today was the day of exams. A dreaded week that all's tudents loath with their very beings. Alas, some bitch from the past made it a thing so now we have to deal with it.

Yay..

Luckily, you had studied for this very moment. Either you studied or you're a natural smartass. You knew you were gonna get high ass grades for sure.

What surprised you was when your friendly neighborhood idiots probably would get high grades too.

"They totally made a deal with some devil or something..." You mumbled to yourself while walking alongside them.

They flinched at this.

"Pfft..aw c'mon N/n, why don't you trust our smarts and brains?" Deuce nodded along with Ace's statement.

"'Cause those 'brains and smarts' of yours only come along once a year. I'm not a mathematician but I'm
90% sure it ain't today you have them..." You narrowed your eyes, obviously too worn out to put up a facade today.