𝟏𝟎𝙺 𝚂𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚕 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 ♡

Remember that chapter that ended rlly dark that I said I wouldn't make a part two of? Well I half lied, I'm twisting it with a different version of a character but! It's still the same in a way. You'll see what I mean! Thx for a gorgeous 10k my dearlings, you're all a bunch of sweethearts.

Even if some of y'all unhinged ♡

~°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°~

Everything was quiet. It was too quiet. Ever since he over blotted, the school held an eerie silence. Students murmured all through the halls, the talk of the overblot was still present.

The reason for so much unease amongst the students is because the victim of the overblot was never defeated, the student was never found nor were they brought back to their senses. Yet every night a student says they can hear the whimpering and sobs of someone.

Whenever they investigate all they see is black goo, blot, dripping from the ceiling and the walls. They would get creeped out and run back to their rooms. It was terrifying, who knows how their magic works.

No one wanted to get caught up with this overblot. And yet, every student kept their mouth shut to outsiders. It was odd, very odd. But Crowley didn't complain. This took the worry about anyone knowing off his shoulders.

Even so, he still didn't put in any effort to find the missing student. He brushed it off since the student never caused any damage or injuries to anyone. He saw it as a minor issue that can be solved once it's brought up again. The first years of his friend group highly disagreed with him on that.

"Seriously?! It's been a month and |M| still hasn't showed up! What is that damn head mage doing?!" Yuu slammed his hand down on the cafeteria table, effectively almost breaking it. It repaired itself with magic as the male scoffed.

"I'm sure the head mage was just busy with other things" Ortho tilted his head, trying to calm down the magic less male.

"Ortho I love you but the next person that defends him I am snapping their neck" Yuu smiled coldly before turning his attention to the others.

"I fully agree with Yuu..aside from the neck snapping part... But I really don't think the head mage is trying to find |M| at all" Ace rolled his eyes, leaning to rest his head on his hand.

"Well what can we do? The head mage is still authority no matter what"

"Jack if I didn't know better I'd say that sounded like you defending him..." Yuu tilted his head with a creepy smile. Jack's ear went down as he looked away.

"Ah' could care less if ya' defend 'em. Cus' if he don' fine' |M| or evn' try ta' help 'am goin' after 'em" Epel let out his thick accent as he slammed his hand down on the table, Yuu grinning at his words.

"This is why I love you Epel! So Deucey wha'dya say? Wanna help us find |M| before Crowho- I mean Crowley does?" Yuu raised his brow, sending a grin in the boy's direction.

"I guess? Sure, I really wanna talk to him too. I just hope we find him before..." Deuce trailed off, his expression turning grim.

"Oi, don't think about anything like that" Ace elbowed him and tried to laugh the thought off. Not once have they ever seen any overblot victims...end up that far gone. Unless the phantom from the dwarf's mine counts that is.