☁︎ᥱ𝗍і𝗊ᥙᥱ𝗍𝗍ᥱ - ᥱ⍴ᥱᥣ 𝖿ᥱᥣmіᥱr🍎

Epel x Pomefiore!male!reader (the whole book is male and non binary but whatevs)

𝐴𝑑𝑑 𝑖𝑛 ~ M/n has a certain unique magic here, Mirror, Mirror - He can duplicate himself. The duplicates often fight about who's prettier unless it's a serious situation. There can be as many dupes up to 50 before the blot intake increases.

𝑃𝑙𝑜𝑡 ~ Epel is feeling down and stressed from Vil and Rook's intense expectations. You, being the one who always saves him from the two, decides to step on once again and settle everything once and for all. It's a really easy way to do so at that.

Fluff

••••••••

Epel sighed as he sat down. It was Alchemy class and he looked like he wanted to end it all. Hopefully he doesn't make a potion for that...

"What's troubling you morning flower?" M/n asked, twirling a strand of his hair as his attention landed on the male.

"It's...nothing" the lilac haird boy sighed again, his eyes focusing on the table boredly.

"Even I have a hard time believing that. You usually seem happy in the morning- uh...not that I pay much attention" Jack turned his head away, cheeks tinted pink.

"I have a hard time believing you as well tsun pup" M/n smiled teasingly, his charming face reddening the cheeks of Jack even more.

"But back to the topic at hand. What are your troubles darling, I'm worried..." his words gained another sigh from Epel.

"It's just...just Vil and Rook again... Another lecture from them and I'm gonna die" his let his forehead collide with the table as he groaned.

The two felt pity for him, if anything M/n felt even worse since he promised to help him with the two. His attention was stolen by the teacher who walked in and began teaching.

M/n was called up to do the potion for the class and he did so while his eyes lingered on Epel for a moment.

"A potion of beauty? Are you certain Master Crewel?" he asked the teacher.

"Of course. Students of Pomefiore like you are able to make such a potion easily correct?" he smiled warmly.

This made M/n frown.

"To make a potion for beauty is pure taboo. A simple makeover would suffice for any sorts of beauty lack. But if it is that you desire then who am I to disagree with your request" he then turned to the cauldron and picked up a few ingredients.

He threw them in carefully, swiftly and moderately in proper order without needing to read any instructions. Surely enough the potion was ready as he stirred it two times and smiled proudly.

"Hm, that was done beautifully. I should be impressed but I expected no less from a student like you. Nonetheless, congratulations" he clapped his hands once before pointing the whip-thing at the other students.

"I do hope you all took notes" he narrowed his eyes at the frantic students who wrote down a few things.

His eyes then scanned the crowd of students before his eyes fell onto a plump student with chubby cheeks and an acne breakout. He pointed the whip-thing at said student who flinched.