🖤 ᥕіᥣძ ᥴᥲrძ - ძᥱᥙᥴᥱ s⍴ᥲძᥱ ♠

Was listening to an amazing song and decided to write some angst for my baby deucey even though he only deserves love. Don't hate me y'all 😔

M.Reader x Deuce Spade

𝑃𝑙𝑜𝑡 ~ After meeting in such interesting circumstances, you've both bonded chaotically. Such amazing moments between you two would stay that way forever right? You would both be happy right? You are..friends...right?

I'd like to give a formal apology to all Deuce lovers cause I was listening to 'Tek it - Cafuné'. Too good of a chance to pass up. IT LITERALLY SAYS SPADE IN IT MAN! IT WAS AN OPPORTUNITY 😭

~••••••••••••••~

You were never one to get along with most people. Ever since middle school really.

According to most students, you were scary. Could it be the 'X' on your face? Unlike most card soldier kids in your neighborhood, you were a wild card. The joker in the deck.

No one liked you for that reason. It never really bothered you UNTIL middle school. You just wanted someone, anyone to like and accept you for you.

"Outta my way punk!" You fell forwards by a harsh shove to your back. You flipped over, staring up at the person.

He had blond dyed hair, the blue peeking out from his roots. He had a spade on his right eye and band AIDS, scratch marks and bruises on his face.

"What the hell are you looking at?" He glared at you. You looked away quickly, turning your head to the side.

His eyes widened as he saw the 'X' on your face. His expression softened as he looked around, the other students looking troubled. This was the notorious 'Poker face joker' according to all the rumours.

From what he was seeing, you couldn't even stand up to him. These rumours started to make him upset by thinking about it. They called you those things without even getting to know who you actually were.

"Just..here" he looked away, holding his hand out for you to grab.

You looked at him once again, hesitantly reaching out to grab his hand. He pulled you up and shoved his hand back in his pocket and looked at you.

"Wanna join me? People around here suck anyways" he grinned.

"...Sure, I guess I could. I guess with me and you we could be a couple of wild cards eh?" you reciprocated his grin, shoving your hands in your own pockets.

"Hell yeah! Let's get out of here then" he began to walk away as you followed, flipping off students as you passed by them.

"Names Deuce by the way, Deuce Spade" he looked over his shoulder at you as you walked past your classroom.

"|M|, |M| |L|. Guess we're partners in crime from now on huh?" You walked up to him and shoulder bumped him.

"Heh, hell yeah we are!" He chuckled with his eyes closed. You had to admit, that part of him was sorta cute.

This was your norm from that day on. You would break rules with him like it was nothing, finally living up to all those shitty rumours that everyone spreads.

But then...the day he came up to you to call everything off during the summer had crushed you. His hair was returning to its blue colour as he stood beside you while you leaned on the railing.