☁︎ mᥡ ᥕі𝖿ᥱ - mᥲᥣᥣᥱᥙs ძrᥲᥴ᥆ᥒіᥲ🐉

M.Reader x Malleus Draconia

Plot: Another arranged marriage by your elven family. Most likely your parents wont allow you to scamper away from this arrangement. They say it was difficult to get the other family to agree. You don't care to be quite honest, you're sure this one will be like the others. Another pathetic prissy princess to upset your taste in people.... Right?

Honestly so shocked that no one requested for this...

~••••••••••~

You walked quickly, a sigh leaving your lips as your ear twitched with annoyance. If this arrange were like the many others, it would be over quite quickly and you could go back to your single life.

The weight of being the only heir to your family's throne puts a heavy weight on your shoulders. In this world of twisted magic and wonderous discoveries, a simple elven kingdom isn't much to behold as it was merely formed centuries ago.

Compared to the other stories of this world, what history does yours bring to this world? Well, where do you think Peter Pan and Tinker Bell came from? Labelled as heroes and villains they both were.

But that doesn't matter now does it?

"This is infuriating..." you growled as your thoughts filled with disgust for your mysterious fiance.

Your parents refused to let you know your future spouse as they worry for how you would take it.

"Fucking bullshit" you seethed under your breath, plants and thorns breaking through the floor as you walked. You stopped and looked back, disspelling the plants before swiftly turning around and continuing down the hallway.

You turned a corner, seeing the grand doors to your ballroom in sight. You grimaced, stopping in front of the doors. The guards bowed and opened them, the slight wind change causing your long h/c hair to flow freely.

You looked in the room, all eyes on you. You walked in with elegance and grace, thinking to yourself to take your mind off your annoyance.

You stopped in front of your parents, staring at them with indifference. You tilted your head, waiting for them to say something.

"My dear son, you've arrived" your mother greeted, a kind smile displayed on her face.

"It's a shame your spouse hasn't arrived as yet. I do hope he hasn't bailed on us" Your father fretted. You rolled your eyes, not really caring  what happens with this arrangement.

As long as it keeps you out of it. To your dismay the doors opened once again, capturing the attention of the guests. Gasps were heard all over the room as your parents sighed in relief.

"Ah you're finally here" your mother greeted with a curtsey as footstep stopped behind you. You heard shuffling and assumed that the person had bowed in return.

You were fed up and turned around quickly, your eyes closed.

"Listen here, I'm not gonna marry some prissy little princess you hear? So you better go back to your- ah!" you opened your eyes, cheeks flushing immediately in embarrassment.

You had to look up to see the sight of who you were going to marry. You took a step back, holding a hand to your chest. Were you a fucking idiot?